Part 16

~

"Coach Sue, what are you doing here?" Santana asked looking closely at Coach Sue to see if there was any suspicion that she would do it.

"Is it bad to say hello to Quinn's daughter?" Coach sue asked as she looked around.

"Where's Lauren?" The unholy trinity looked at her in surprise.

"What is your real purpose, Coach Sue, I respect you because your my coach even though you removed me from the team, but it will be a different scenario if you include Lauren and our son in your bad plans" Quinn said firmly.

There are many scenarios running in Quinn's mind just to protect the two important people in her life.

She will not allow the two to be involved in what coach sue is planning, so as long as she can prevent it, she will do it for the good of them all.

Quinn's thoughts were interrupted when she heard Coach Sue laugh.

"What was funny about what Quinn said?" Santana asked seriously, now standing and ready to pull coach sue out of the house

Brittany was just watching the three while she was holding popcorn.

"I don't think that Quinn has a soft side that she's hiding. Maybe it's just the effect of her pregnancy or because of my niece" said Coach Sue with a laugh.

"What are you talking about? Have you been drinking?" Santana asked confused.

"Coach Sue, can you say what you want to say, don't turn the conversation around it will only get longer" said Quinn while holding her head.

Quinn was about to speak when she saw Lauren coming downstairs looking tired from today's events.

"Ah, my favorite niece is here"

Lauren's eyes were still squinting because she was so sleepy when she noticed who was in her living room now.

"You came, Auntie Sue" Lauren greeted happily before hugging her aunt.

"Of course I won't forget what I promised you, so after my meeting in Florida, I immediately boarded a private plane back home to Ohio" explained Coach Sue.

"W-what? what's going on here?" Santana asked stuttering and confused.

Lauren proudly faced the three," I know you three are surprised but let me introduce you my beloved aunt, Coach Sue meet Brittany, Santana and Quinn or better known Unholy Trinity." introduced Lauren to her aunt who was now smiling.

"W-how did you become her aunt?" Quinn asked

The two looked at each other and shrugged.

~~~

Lauren's POV

"So you're just adopted?" Santana asked again

"for the nth time yes I'm adopted" I said.

Brittany, who had just finished eating snacks, applauded.

"You're very lucky Lauren and you ended up in Coach Sue's family and not someone else" said Brittany.

"We are luckier with Lauren, because she has given more meaning to all of our lives" Coach Sue answered as she held Quinn's baby.

"Coach sue never scolded you in your whole life?" Quinn asked curiously, having just returned from the kitchen with drinks.

"Hmm, sometimes when she knows what I did was not good" I answered.

"I didn't think you were related to each other" said Quinn who was now sitting next to me.

Santana nodded, "I didn't even notice too"

Coach Sue grinned, "Because we're good at hiding,  sometimes Lauren and I talk more in the office or maybe in the library when there's no one around," explained Coach Sue.

"Even the other school staff or students didn't even notice that you are related to each other?" I was about to nod my head when I remembered that someone knew.

"Will knows" I replied with a sigh.

~~~

"Are you ready?" I asked Quinn as I adjusted my shoelaces. We are here inside the mall to buy clothes for our daughter sophie.

Santana and Brittany couldn't be together because they said they were going to do an experiment for next semester.

"I'm born ready, baby Sophie you ready?" Quinn asked baby Sophie.

Quinn and I have been in the baby clothes area for an hour and a cart is already full of shoes.

I scratched my head," Quinny, I don't think our daughter is old enough to wear shoes like this," I said while holding up the red shoes with heels.

Quinn rolled her eyes, "If you're bored, you can wait in the parking lot and let baby Sophie and I enjoy ourselves," Quinn said flatly.

I pout, "I'm not bored, I just think we should prioritize baby Sophie's necessary needs like diapers, milk and clothes. These shoes will still be there when our daughter gets used to walking," I explained. carefully.

I said yes in my mind when Quinn nodded and returned the other things that the baby didn't need yet.

"Happy?" Quinn asked me and I nodded and happily helped her return the things.

While returning, someone approached me and I saw a woman," What do they need?" I asked the girl politely.

"Can you show me where the fitting room is?" I immediately pointed to the fitting room on the other side of the floor.

I was about to walk back to Quinn, when the woman stopped me.

"Can you accompany me? I'm afraid of getting lost" she said.

"Ahmm miss you won't get lost because that's the fitting room and there are staff there you can join them" I said while pointing to the fitting room and some staff in each section of clothes.

No matter what I explain, the woman still doesn't listen and she still insists on going with me.

I just closed my eyes at this time that Quinn didn't come because she might just slap her.

I heard gasps around me so I opened my eyes and saw Quinn who had just finished slapping the girl, "Ouch! Who are you to slap me?" the woman asked angrily.

Quinn laughed annoyed before handing baby Sophie to me who was fast asleep.

"You're asking who I am? Well you gonna recognize me and my hand!" Quinn said angrily and slapped the woman again several times.

"The one you're flirting with is my girlfriend!" Quinn said annoyed.

~~~~~

Hi welcome back to me 🎉
Sorry for late late update i will update again 2 times a week¿ Or once a week
We don't know hehez
I have some new books that i will published some of them are english or tagalog 🫶