Heartbreak

Today is an awfully dreary day to have my Heartbroken, isn't it? The storm is raging outside and the wind howls in sorrow. I feel numb and cold. Yesterday i was a stary eyed girl wishing the girl i love felt the same, now i am a mess. When i was younger i thought my first Heartbreak would be burning biting and bone crushingly painful but now as an older girl i know, its cold and leaves me feeling hollow. I knew that boy liked her and she may like him back, and now they are dating. I knew this was how it would end. Me alone. Her happy with him. I knew the second i saw him on the first day back. And my bsf confirmed it 2 months ago. So now i cry to his sibling about him. How much i want to scream at him for hurting me, how much i want to cry at her and ask her if i mean nothing to her and how much i want to hate them. But i can't. Because i care for them. I love her and he is a dear friend. They matter not as just romantic figures but as people in my life, i don't want them to be hurt because i can't have what i want. They are never going to learn of my feelings until they break up or it has been years later. This book is for me. And my feelings. And they don't know about this account. And it will stay that way.

Love
Mielle