Naughty conductor

After praying in the temple, we decided to go home. So, we were waiting for the bus. There were a lot of people waiting for the bus. But, for one hour, there is no bus. In the waiting time, a lot of men were gazing at our sexy Devika without even blinking their eyes.

After some time, a bus came which was fully crowded as like this morning

After some time, a bus came which was fully crowded as like this morning. This time, she grabbed my hand and entered the bus into the crowd. She was fully crushed in between the crowd. One stranger who was about to get into the stop, was purposely pinched Devika's waist so hard. She almost left a teardrop from her eyes due to the pain.

She suddenly caught my hand and placed it on her milky buttery waist and put her left hand on my hand and her right hand climbed the bar in the bus.

Me: maa .. what happened?

Devika: that bastard pinched my hip beta ..  it pained a lot. And I don't want any stranger to pinch my waist. That's why I placed your hand on my waist. This is how my husband always protected me from the strangers in the bus traveling. Do you have any objections?

 Do you have any objections?

Me: no maa.... Definitely not. It's my duty to protect my lady. And obviously you just declared that I'm in your husband's place. So, it is my duty.

By saying this, I caressed her milky waist and her abdomen so nicely. She was blushed to red. And took her hand from me. Now, both of her hands climbed the bar.

That time, conductor was came to issue the tickets. While issuing the ticket, a sudden brake was done. So, he slipped on her and his face was directly hitted on her boobs and cleavage. His face was colored in red due to the kumkum.

Devika: oh.. sorry conductor ji... Sorry...

Conductor: I'm also sorry bhabhi ji.

Devika: wipe the kumkum with a kerchief.

Conductor: oh no bhabhiji. I don't have any kerchief with me.

 I don't have any kerchief with me