Devika's acceptance

After our long liplock, we both had a breath for a while. I again hugged her and kissed her on her face for at least 100 times. She also kissed me as I did to her. Then she leaned on my chest while I was playing with her beautiful navel.

Devika: beta

Devika: beta.... Do you love me!

Me: yes Devika.... I love you to the core.

Devika: what made you love me?

Me: I don't know. But when I see you for the first time itself, I began to love you. I don't want you to waste your life as a sorrowful widow. I just want you to have all the happiness in this world. To give you that happiness, I should marry you. That's what I did. Will you accept me as your husband?

 Will you accept me as your husband?

Devika: beta... I always love you so much. And I accepted you at the moment you tied the mangalsutra. And you always love me more than my husband did. Even he didn't fulfill so many wishes of mine. But I have an enormous hope for you. Come.... Take your mummy....

By saying this, she lay on the bed by her back. I took a glass of milk and poured it on her navel and drank it and licked it to the last drop. Likewise, I drank the entire glass of milk on her navel. She caught my hair and brought my face to her face and liplocked me.

Me: maa

Me: maa.... Here after, I'm totally yours. You can do whatever you want to do with me. I'm your loyal slave. I'll do what you said and fulfill your needs.

Devika: beta.... I know .. you will do whatever I tell you. Actually I need to open up my desire to you. I think it is the right time to tell you.

Me: tell me maa ..

Devika: beta.... Actually I have all the essentials which are needed for me. My husband brought everything I asked. He, in fact, satisfied me in the bed each and everyday. He is a sex lover and always had sex with me. I am also a sex lover. But my long lasting wish is... To enjoy the sex as per my desire. He never let me do sex as per my wish. He was always dominant and made me submissive. And never let me have a good foreplay.  So, this is the wish you have to fulfill .

  So, this is the wish you have to fulfill

Me: maa.... It's a promise. I always fulfill your desires and you are the equal partner in everything of my life. We can enjoy the sex.... It's my promise of your beautiful soul and body. Let's break the bed....

I hugged her. She also hugged me and turned me by rolling on me.  Now she was on the top of me....