Unleashed

❤️- Stiles POV

💙- Y/N POV

💛- 3rd Person POV

❤️

Scott was telling me about what happened last night at the clinic.

Sc- I looked everywhere. It's like he just walked away-- left his car, his dog...

St- Okay, was he, like... could he have been a virgin, maybe? Did he look like a virgin? Was he, you know, virginal?

Sc- No, definitely not-- Deaton makes me have sex with all of his clients. It's a new policy...No, I don't know if he was a virgin... And why are you talking like he's already dead? He's just missing.

St- Missing and presumed dead because he's probably a virgin, Scott! And you know who else is a virgin? Me. I'm a virgin, okay? And you know what that means? It means that my lack of sexual experience is now literally a threat to my life! Okay, I need to have, like, right now. Someone needs to have sex with me, like today. Like, someone needs to sex me right now!

Da- All right, I'll do it.

St- What????

Da- Come to my place at nine. Plan to stay the night. I like to cuddle.

St- Oh, that is so sweet. Are you kidding?

Da- Yes! I'm kidding!

St- Okay, you know, you don't toy with a guy's emotions like that, Danny! It's not attractive, all right.

Co- Mr. Lahey, happy to have you back! Not happy that you're late.

Isa- Sorry, Coach...

Co- I'll remind you all, cross-country is not optional for lacrosse players! I don't need you turning into a bunch of fat-asses in the off season... So, work on that...

💙

We l all lined up to get ready to run. Coach blew the whistle and we all started to race to the end. I tried my best to keep up with Scott but he got past me so I decided to take a shortcut through the woods. Eventually, I met back up with Isaac. The twins came up behind him and pushed him down a small hill. 

Aid- Ethan, I always forget-- how many bones in the human body?

Eth- I don't know. Let's count!

Scott came up and hit them out of the way.

Sc-...That's one.

Eth + Aid- GRRRRRRRRRR!

Sc- GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Ash- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I ran down to see what happened and stopped by Stiles. A boy was tied to a tree by his neck and he was covered in blood.

St- It's him, isn't it?

Sheriff Stilinski came pushing through the crowd.

Sh- Hey, get out of the way! Get back! Get this area cordoned off before they trample every piece of evidence.

Tara- Back up! Everyone back!

Sh- Get these kids out of here!

St- Dad, just come here. Look, look!

Y/N- Look at it-- it's the same as the others, you see?

Sh- Yeah, I see that. Do me a favor? Go back to school, yeah? Coach, can you give us a hand, here?

Co- You head the man! Nothing to see here! Probably just some homeless kid...

Suddenly I felt a hand around my arm and I was quickly pulled aside. When I looked up I saw Aiden looking down at me.