Arriving

Sasuke's POV
We finally arrived to camp. Everyone was getting off the bus, but they were so slow ak I decided to wait. I then felt a shove on my arm. I turned to face a slightly pissed off blonde.
"Do you mind moving, teme?"
I smirked. "What? Want to leave me so soon? I thought we were getting along babe"
My smirk grew even wider as I noticed the blush on his cheeks.
"Don't call me babe you cocky pervert."
I got really angry at this so I decided to do something that I was planning on doing later but he left me no choice. I grab him by the back of his neck and pull him in and kiss him. His perfect blue eyes widen at this and he gasps and I take this opportunity to slide my tongue in his mouth.
I was instantly hooked and I couldn't stop myself there. I placed my hand on his pants rubbing his now hard cock.
Someone is excited.
mentally smirk. As I was about to unbotton his pants I felt him bite hard on my lip. "Ow what was that for?" I yell. "What do you mean, you were trying to get into my pants you big pervert. Now you are showing my signs of a rapist too." He yells back.

He did have a point. I may have taken it too far but its not my fault he is addicting.
I notice we are still on the bus, I get up and start walking but before I do I turn around. "I'm sorry dobe."
"Thank you, hey wait you teme."
I smirk. I love how easy it is to get under his skin. If only I can get under his clothes.

I finally exit the bus and notice everyone is standing around a big stage. I start walking over to see what was happening.

"Welcome campers. My name is Kakashi. I will be your camp advisor for the time you will be here. Please make your way to the cafe where we will be assigning sleeping arrangements for all of you. I also know you guts are going to have sex so there are condoms and lube in all the dormrooms."

The man had grey hair and and mask covering his face. His eyes were closed but you can tell he was happy but in an evil and perverted way. I like him.

I made my way to the cafe. When I entered I noticed the sex god I met on the bus talking to a red headed dude. He had long red hair, and light tan, he had nice blue eyes. Not as nice as Naruto's though but close.
I hear Naruto laughing and I instantly become angered. I never made him laugh. I feel hands ball into a fist.
How dare he touch what is MINE!!!!!!!

I begin walking towards them. They turn around noticing me and I pull back my fist and punch that red headed bastard straight in the face. He stumbles back and falls. I feel all eyes on me but I don't care, I am so angry.

"What was that for?" The guy asks getting up. He looks pisssed.

"You were talking to someone who happens to be mine." I state coldly.

"Who ever said I am yours. I am not I barely know you. You tried to take advantage of me. You are too arrogant for your own good and you think you have the right to say I am yours. I am not an object and the fact you made me out to be proves that you not even worth being given a chance. This guy right here, Kyuubi is a true gentleman and actually talked to me before POLITELY asking me out. I said yes so I am going on a date with him and we may end up dating. You can go get up and find some idiot who will fall for you so BITCH BE GONE!!!!.

THAT HURT..... A LOT MORS THAN I THOUGHT.

I put my head down I turned and I walked out heading for my cabin. (A/N make believe he got his keys and cabin number. I felt bad after Naruto completely rejected and embarressed him. Sasuke is bae after all.)

I opened the door and closed the door behind me making sure it was locked. I dropped my bags not far from the bed I chose and I just fell face first into the bed not bothering to move my face to breathe. Hoping I will suffocate. I feel dead.

I hear the door open. I don't turn around but just stay there wallowing in my pain. "Its you" I hear a voice filled with disgust and hatred towards me say, I know its Naruto. I feel the pain in my heart burning even hotter then before he came in.

"What do you want?" My voice empty and dead.

"What? No compliments, flirting, nothing, that shouldn't have stopped you from being the pig you are." Naruto says harshly.

I hurts even more.
I feel myself begin to cry. " I don't care anymore. I want to die right now. Can you let me enjoy the silence. I won't bother you. You made your feelings perfectly clear to me. Just please leave me alone."

I feel him begin to walk to me and I see his body begin to lower right in front of me. I see his eyes. Beautiful as always. "Are you crying?"

"What if I am? Why would you care for a pig like me" I say back. He looks shocked.

" I'm sorry for what I said. I didnt mean to take it that far. I just----
"Said the truth."
"What"
" You said the truth. I am all that you said. Now will you please leave this pig alone."

"Whatever bastard." I see him get angry again. Didn't he not want to talk to me and now he is angry that I ask him to leave me alone?

I hear the door close behind me. Leaving me to my thoughts.

Hey guys. Sorry for being so late with the update. I told someone I was updating soon and that was about two weeks ago. Now I am on summer break so I will be updating more frequently when I have the time. I know this hasn't had a lot of views so please share this with every Wattpad member you know and ask them to do the same. So the word can get around.
Well bye for now my babies. Until next time.
-MrDragneel