Cheaky Affection

As the sun reached its zenith, Babar awaited Virat's arrival at the practice ground with a mixture of anticipation and excitement. When Virat finally appeared, his presence radiated warmth and affection, igniting a spark within Babar's heart.

"Hey, Babar! Ready to conquer the day?" Virat greeted, his voice carrying a playful tone that sent a shiver of delight down Babar's spine.

Babar grinned in response, his cheeks flushing with a rosy hue. "Absolutely, Virat. With you here, I feel like I can take on the world," he replied, his voice filled with genuine enthusiasm.

Virat's eyes sparkled with mischief as he closed the distance between them, a mischievous glint in his gaze. "Well then, let's show them what we're made of," he said, his voice low and husky.

As they moved through their drills, Virat couldn't resist the urge to tease Babar, his touches lingering just a moment longer than necessary. And then, in a spontaneous moment of affection, Virat leaned in and pressed a gentle peck on Babar's cheek.

Babar's heart skipped a beat at the unexpected gesture, his cheeks flushing an even deeper shade of crimson. "Virat!" he exclaimed, his voice a mixture of surprise and delight.

Virat grinned unabashedly, his eyes alight with mischief. "Couldn't resist," he admitted, his tone unapologetic.

Babar's heart swelled with warmth at Virat's playful admission, his chest filled with a sense of contentment that he had never known before. "You're impossible," he teased, his voice tinged with affection.

And as they continued their practice, their laughter echoing across the field, Babar couldn't help but feel grateful for the unexpected joy that Virat had brought into his life.