J: Epilogue Into our next lives.

Following all of the Harry Potter series up until the order of the Phoenix.

After discovering and eliminating every Horcrux, Harry, Ron, and Hermione come to the realization that they must confront Voldemort in a decisive battle. On the Hogwarts grounds, a valiant battle between good and evil is raging, with numerous wizards and witches fighting and giving their lives in order to defend Harry.

______________________________________________________

JAMES POTTER

It is important to note that a few days after I left Severus in the forbidden forest under my protection spell, I was betrayed by Peter, who also framed Sirius. This ultimately resulted in my death and Lily's shortly after. After spending a month or two in the Wizardry Netherworld, some witches and wizards climb the stairs to receive judgment. Their souls are then placed in a goblet to determine whether they will reincarnate as magical beings or muggles.

But Lily and I stayed on the low level to see our little boy, Harry, grow up and become a respected wizard.

"Honey, it seems like our son kicked the Dark Lord's butt," Lily says with a smile as she prods me.

"Well, now that, that's over, that means that we can get reborn now, Lily,"

Lily follows behind me as I join, my friends, Sirius, Remus, and many more from the Order.

Peter was put on a darker side, it's Azkaban in the afterlife, the infernal region, along with all of the other Death Eaters, where they can't reach us.

A familiar presence is brought in by death as we ascend the glass-rotating stairs.

Lily turns around, immediately, she run down from the steps towards him and embraces him with open arms.

"Sev! You were amazing! A Hero!" Lily exclaims,

"...I'm no hero...Lily," Severus whispers,

I stood between Sirius and Remus as they both debated if they wanted to make things right.

"I mean, we're way past that by now," Sirius says,

"Right, but we shouldn't get reborn with bitter feelings," Remus says,

Taking a quick look at Severus, he looks so exhausted, as he has had such a miserable life, constantly going through hardship for others. It makes me sad that he's a wonderful person and could have been loved by so many wonderful witches or wizards, but he was so damaged that he was unable to learn how to love anybody, but Lily.

Slipping into the honorable person that he is today, Sirius interrupts Lily and asks if he can give Severus a tour of the Wizardry Netherworld, where we currently are.

Severus stares at Lily and immediately gives her a puzzled look in return. Before Sirius could borrow her friend, Lily asks him a series of questions, seeing how that's just all rather odd that Sirius would suddenly want to speak to Severus all of a sudden. Sirius turns to me, and I simply nod in response.

"We're all respectable adults now, I can handle, a walk with Sirius Black," Severus says.

"Well, I just got here not that long ago too, let me tour with you," Remus says,

"Stay back, Moony, we're going to get reborn right away, so just wait up on the stairs," Sirius says,

Taken offense Lily interrupts him.

"And you don't think that my friend is going to get reborn right away, is that it?" Lily arched an eyebrow.

"T—That's not what I mean, I mean, Snape, you just got here right, so you-"