Road trip

"Do you think she is going to be alright?" Aphmau asks anxiously.

Me, Lucinda, and Aphmau are standing around Kim, with Kim lying in the couch.

"Oh yeah, I'm sure. It seems it was a minor possession spell." Lucinda reassures Aphmau.

"There shouldn't be any major issues." I add on.

"I can do a more thorough check up if I have a bit more time." Es says.

Kim stirs slightly in her sleep.

"Kim? How are you feeling?" Aphmau immediately notices the small movement.

"Ah, better, actually." Kim sits up, looking around.

"Can I get you anything? Water or food?" Aphmau starts fussing over Kim.

"No no, I'm fine. I just got a small headache." Kim tells her.

"You're recovering well for someone who was possessed only a few days ago." Lucinda says.

"Thanks, I guess?" Kim trails off. "Um, is the guy I attacked alright?"

"Attacked?" Lucinda looks confused.

"Garroth said I attacked his brother Zane." Kim tells Lucinda.

"That's one way to put it." I smirk.

"Just less violence and more kissing." Es chuckles

"Oh so that's what he told you huh?" Lucinda says with a small laugh.

"Oh, I'm so embarrassed." Kim whimpers. "I owe Zane an apology-" her voice and tone changes "-to this devilishly handsome face..."

"Uh, Kim? Are you okay?" Aphmau asks hesitantly.

"I'm always okay when thinking about Zane." Kim's voice is back to normal now. "Especially his soft lips..." Her voice changes back to the possessed one again.

I spoke too soon.

"Kim!" Lucinda clicks her fingers, "Snap out if it."

"H...huh? Huh?! Wha? What happened?" Kim looks around, bewildered.

"Hmm... interesting. It seems you are still suffering some lingering effects of the possession." Lucinda notes.

"Whatever caused the possession might not be completely out of her system yet." I mutter.

"There's a high chance it's the ghost." Es mutters, "but there's not much we can do to make  leave without magical supplies."

"What does that mean?! Am I going to attack Zane again?!" Kim worries.

"Attack isn't the right word I would use for-" Aphmau turns to me with a smile, I smirk back

"Aphmau!" Lucinda coughs.

"Uh, oh right! Yeah! Um, lets keep you away from Zane. At least until we can figure out what's going on with you, Kim." Aphmau quickly changes the subject.

"Oh, okay. Just, tell him I'm so sorry." Kim says quietly.

"Kim, do you remember how this happened to you?" Lucinda asks.

"No, honestly I don't. The last thing I remember before this was going to sleep with you guys. Then I woke up with everyone looking at me and a huge headache." Kim says sincerely.

"If you remember anything, just tell us ok?" I say gently.

"Alright. Well, get some rest for now, Kim. Maybe Aphmau, Kiara, and I will take you for a walk later to get some fresh air." Lucinda drops the matter.