taekook car romance🌚🥵🙈

Taeyung : hello baby boy....

Jungkook shocked... his eyes are getting widden... jungkook going to screaming befor taeyung close his mouth with his hand and said...

Taeyung : don't try this... my guards are in your mother's room.... (whisper) with guns... so don't try to shout....

Then jungkook remove his hand and stand up... taeyung saw her up to down..... with his lust full eyes... and bite his bottom lips.....
Because jungkook wear shot pant with sliky shirt.....

Jungkook : why you come again.. please leave me... I want to live alone... please go ... (and start crying)...

Taeyung : ssssshhh don't cry... if you want then you can cry but in my bottom when we intimate....

Jungkook : shut up you pervert shemeless person... go ....please go...

Taeyung : shut up and come with me... if you not then you lost your mother life... and taeyung slowly slowly go near to jungkook.... and touch his check...

Jungkook : please leave me

Taeyung : why I leave you. Huuuu... you know in past 2 months how I live ... it's very hard time for me.... to live... now I found you so you say leave me... no baby boy no.... now let's go... ..

Taeyung carry jungkook in his arms... and go in hall room...
Jungkook .. when he saw many guards with guns... his eyes are getting red.. and widden..

Jungkook : please don't hurt my mother...

Taeyung : don't worry .. noone hurt your mother.... if you obey my words..

Jungkook : ok I'm ready for go with you... but please don't hurt my mother...

Taeyung (smirk) : really sweetheart .. so let's go...

And taeyung carry jungkook in his arms... ..

In the car....

Taeyung said driver : let's go mainson

Driver : ok boss .. then he start driving...

Jungkook who is sat on the taeyung lap...