Inosuke Hashibira |long #1

Hello, before you read this chapter, here is a few things:(optional read)

▪︎drink plenty of water
▪︎eat a proper meal
▪︎listen to soft music when reading this
▪︎what character from a demon slayer would you like to see next? And what AU?

[Sorry for bad spelling, did this in the car]

SONG INSPIRED: hug me

☆☆
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(M/n = mispronounced name)

   "Hashibira! Quit running in the halls! And- and put a damn shirt on!"

The principal yelled aloud, as usual. Or atleast so you've learned just on your first day here at the academy.

You haven't seen this, Inosuke boy but man does he sound like trouble. Then again did you want to?

Your parents had recently moved here, for a better education.  And because you couldn't handle the amount of attention you was now getting from your old school.
  Your just a simple kid, a bit too simple, is what your father says. Others wanted friends and fame, to be the center of attention. To you that actually sounded like a nightmare.

Now don't get it wrong, the thought of having a few friends isn't bad at all, it just depends who it is.

Your hand guided itself to your locker,  trying to open it but no luck. With a sigh you pulled on the locker, in hopes of opening it. In your left hand you held a small rice ball, filled with only your mother's finest cooked meat, held together by a bit of dried sea weed.

Your brows found themselves knitted together in frustration, your right hand jerking on the locker door once more.

Not even seeing a young make your age walking past. He paused when he seen the food in your hand, standing behind you a few feet away. He looked at the back of your head, not knowing who this new kid is or where they even came from.

He also seen you having a issue with opening your locker. It wasn't surprising,  most new kids have issues with these lockers.
  He watched you for another second before huffing and walking beside you, swatting your hand away, making you jump a bit and step back. He grumbled and punched the locker by the lock, making a tiny dent in it. Your eyes widened and you stared, shocked.

You looked at the locker then at him, seeing what he looked like. His shirt was unbuttoned and his belt was loose. Then, trying to ignore his muscles, you looked up at his face. Not prepared to see such a gorgeous face on a body builders body.
  After he punched the locker he opened it easily, the same way you were just trying to.

When it was opened he seen your bag on the ground, figuring you were trying to empty it into your locker. So he grabbed it, opened it and dumped all of the objects into the locker messily. Luckily your bag wasn't dirty, cause that would have sucked.

Once your books and folders fell in the locker he shut it, turning to you.

You stared at his face for a moment. It was a corny thing to say but you seriously were lost in his eyes. What a over used line, right?

His emerald eyes locked onto your eyes. And he stared back, his eyebrows arched and pushed together like a look of annoyance.

You blinked and your mouth fell open a bit. What do you do? Tell him thanks or drop to your knees and bow to him? In all honesty you couldn't tell.
But for now a simple thanks would be enough.

"Th-" is all that came out before he suddenly snatched your rice ball from your hand, and shoved it into his mouth in a whole.

Your brows furrowed and your mouth hung open a bit, uhm, the audacity?!
He chewed on it a moment, then swallowed it. After swallowing it he said in a gruff tone, "shut up. Your lockers just the one that's been busted for months, no one uses it."