🎤 Backstage 🎤

🎼BAND AU🎼

SUMMARY:
After an exhausting concert that lasted till midnight. The band decided to rest backstage for awhile to wait for their drivers. While the other 2 was distracted talking to each other or using their electric devices. The lead singer, Kyle broflovski and Guitarist, Stan marsh was doing something special in the bathroom that was connected backstage.

THEME:
Singer x Guitarist
BAND AU

Top-Stan Marsh
Bottom-Kyle Broflovski

TAKE NOTE:I don't really know about the Band AU so don't blame me if I got it wrong☹️

[SLIGHT SMUT-Oral Sex and Handjobs]

Please be aware that I use too many timeskips.

THIRD PERSON POV:
After an Exhausting concert that lasted till midnight, The band decided to rest back stage to wait for their drivers to arrive. Kenny was practicing his instrument solo while Cartman was helping him to correct every mistake he made.

Kyle was sitting on a nearby chair, Using his phone until he felt someone tap his shoulders. It was Stan, The fan's number 1 favorite.

"Oh, Hey Stan. What's up?"
"Dude I'm bored.."

Kyle rolled his eyes and laugh at Stan's complaint

"Suck it up dude."
"no."

Stan wrapped his arms around kyles shoulders. His head resting on the singer's neck

"Dude let's just play a game, pleaseee" He whined

Kyle scoffed and crossed arms. His lips curved into a smirk "Make me."

"Then.." Stan released his arms away from the Singer's shoulders
"Do I have your consent?"

"Definitely."

They looked around and seeing the other 2 members talking and practicing their solo. Both Stan and Kyle exchanged glances.

Kyle signals Stan to the bathroom that was connected to the backstage.

-

STAN'S POV:
I smirked at the state of the other boy as I stroke his Dick up and down with a teasing pace.

"Hah.. Fuck.." Kyle whimpered. I could tell he was close.

"It's only been 10 minutes, Darling." I teased Kyle. His face heated up in embarrassment. I chuckled then fasten my pace that he started to leak.

"S-slow down..!" Kyle gasped, his eyes slowly fluttered and slightly rolled back.

My thumb teased the singer's cockhead, making his 5 inch even more sensitive.

Stroking him up and down, Watching his every expression.

Eventually he came. After I teased him of Cumming to fast, He rolled his eyes and scoffed. "Then I wouldn't mind getting revenge."

Before I could reply, He dragged me in a bathroom stall. Pushing me against the wall, I was confused until Kyle kneeled down and unzipped my pants.

-

STAN'S POV:
I groaned as he teased my cockhead. I gripped on his afro hair for support.

He then took my whole length even if it deep throats him. My body twitched in sensitivity and arousal.

"Fuck.. Kyle.." I groaned Kyle's name and it just helps him to tease my tip even more.

"Now who's sensitive now?" Kyle teased. My face slightly heated up in arousal. I was close

Once Kyle realized it, He pulled out as a string of saliva connected from his tongue to my tip.

"Wait.. I need to finish-"
"Beg for it."

I was embarrassed at this point. I looked at His teasing gaze, then sighed.

"Please.. I want you to suck me off.."

His kissable lips curved into a smirk. His mouth opened as continues to suck me off until my release.

He started to lick at the bottom, all the way to my sensitive tip.

Kyle began to suck faster. My grip tightens on Kyle's afro, basically pushing him down my length. He gagged but kept going.

"Mnnghh.. Good boy.." I encouraged him with a raspy tone.

Watching my leader bobbing his head on my aroused dick made me even more closed on the edge. It's like a professional dicksucker sucking me off until I reached my release. Sometimes I even wonder if I could get this as my wet dream.

Eventually I came at the back of his throat while holding on Kyle's hair. I released his hair, Both of us panting in satisfaction. The door knocked and I quickly zipped my pants up and him opening the bathroom stall, Washing his face on the sink.

"Open up gayass, The drivers here." Cartman raised his voice while knocking loudly on the door.

After being cleaned, We opened the door and went at the back to meet the driver and the car.

Both me and Kyle exchanged glances then smirked. Recalling our encounter about a few minutes ago.

•~•

THIS WAS KIND OF RUSHED IM SORRYYY

By the way I would like to thank imissmybffsadly since she help me to spread my oneshots around:)

FOLLOW HER Y'ALL.