🎉 Slumber Party 🎉

SUMMARY:
After William(Wendy) broke up with Scarlett(Stan) for the millionth time. Apparently they struggle with toxic on and off relationship. In order for Kylie(Kyle) to try and cheer her WBF(Wonder Best friend), they scheduled a sleepover at Kylie's Place.

(Guys please don't hate on me for changing super best friend to wonder best friends. I just thought of it due to "Super Craig" and "Wonder Tweek")
•i suck at grammar, Don't bash•

GENDERBEND‼️

Since I preferred top stan and bottom Kyle alot and literal my OTP.. But what if we made them a Vers/Switch in this genderbend AU⁉️

Switch-
Scarlett(Stan)
Kylie(Kyle)

THEME:
Slumber party
Slight angst??
Girls night

Normal-Angst smut??
[Cunnilingus and Fingering]

INSPIRED BY:
Experimentation - Style by EndoNike

THIRD PERSON POV:
Kylie was drinking her vanilla latte, Enjoying her breaktime until Scarlett sat next to her and banged her head against the table.

Kylie was startled but was concerned for her WBF. "Girl. You alright?"

Scarlett didn't respond, She moved her head slightly. Tilting her head to the side, Kylie saw the Raven girl's eyes was full of tears, Ruining her mascara.

"Scar?.." Kylie softened. Patting her on the back

".. *sniff* he.. Broke up with me again.." Scarlett wipes her tears. Kylie sighed and grabbed tissues from her purse, Wiping her ruined mascara. Looking in her natural beauty.

"There now.. Hey, Since were going on a long weekend tomorrow.. Maybe you should sleep at ours? For a girls night! Only us, besides my parent and my little sister is going out and I'll be all alone for 48 hours" Kylie invited, Trying to comfort the upset girl.

"I guess.." Scarlet tried to calm down.

"Did he said why he ended your relationship with him?"
"No.. Probably because I wasn't enough.." Scarlett over reacted

"Don't say that. Look at me, Scar." Kylie cupped the Raven girl's jaw, Tilting her head to look at Kylie

"And even if it was true, You. Are. Perfect. Keep that in mind darling."

Scarlett raised an eyebrow and her cheeks heated up. Kylie realized what she did and immediately puts her hand away. Feeling embarrassed

"Sorry if that made you uncomfy."
"It's fine."

Silence..

"So uhm" Scarlett broke the awkward silence
"When do we start?"

"After school about 6 PM maybe?"

-

They started to watch a rated R movie without realizing it have a lesbian sex scene.

20 minutes into watching the movie and they started to get bored

Before Kylie could speak, Scarlett received a call. "Hold on.. Give me a few minutes"

Scarlett got up and went to somewhere private. Kylie paused the movie to patiently wait for her.

Eventually Scarlett came back  with a happy expression on her face. Then Kylie resumed the movie

"What happened?"
"William and I got back together! However with 1 condition.."

Kylie's expression was sour. But forced a smile "what could that be?"

"To be a better kisser.. I don't know, I think he expects me to practice on a pillow or some bullshit."