The talk... 😏

Marinette couldn't do this anymore... She was going to confess, and... Let's just say... she ha Indianaick up her sleeve... She walked up to Adrian, feeling more nervous than ever. "h-hey um... I was w-wondering if we could talk?..." Marinette said, nervously. "Of course!" He said smiling. They ended up hiding because Marinette said she wanted to talk privately. But... She got closer, and closer... And then put her hand on his cheek... Rubbing it... He couldn't deny that it did feel good... No... Really good... It felt great... Her hand was so... soft... And... Her eyes were  ireresistible... She got closer and whisperd in his ear... "I hope you enjoy this..." Before he knew it, Marinette was kissing him.... Her lips... Were so soft... It was slow... But sweet... He instantly gave in into her lips... He thought he liked Ladybug... But... This was a whole different thing... A couple minutes later, Marinette pulled away... "U-Um... I... Better go... Bye!" She said, while practically running away blushing. Plagg didn't wait one second to tease Adrian. "Just a friend, huh?~" Plagg said. "S-Stop!" That's the only thing Adrian could manage to say, he was still shocked that one of his best friends could kiss him! specially Marinette! I mean... He wasn't saying it was bad... It was nice... But still! If it was even possible, he was blushing even more when he thought that "you liked it, didn't you~" Plagg said, still teasing him. "W-What? No! Well... It was kinda nice... And... She did look cute..." Adrian said, blushing even more. "FINALLY! THE SHIP HAS SAIlED! AND THE BLONDE BOY ISN'T STUPID ANYMORE! Well kinda..." Plagg whisperd the last part. "Plagg! Be quite! I don't want anyone to find us! And am not stupid!" Adrian said. "Yeah, whatever..." Plagg said, while going back inside his jacket. 

Hey! It's me, the writer! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter, and by the way, I forgot to I mention that this is before they got Together in season 5 and you can Imagine them in any season besides season 5. Anyway, I might write the next chapter today and post it, or I might just write all the chapters and then just post it all, not sure. Besides that, I hope you have a wonderful day!