2

My eyes widened. Did Galf just say...what I think he just said? I bashed open the door and stepped outside. 

It wasn't my fault.

Not my fault that I killed the soldier.

But is it fair?

All these thoughts...my brain hurts...

"ℹ ©🅰n hel🅿 y🅾u."

My eyes were opened wide. "Who said that?"

There was no answer. I rubbed my forehead. "I must be hearing things...I need to get some sleep..."

I was about to close my eyes. Just as I was about to close it, I heard a loud scream. "HOLY GUACAMOLE!!" the voice screamed. I hopped out of bed and headed outside my room. There was a kid. He...bought every single thing in Galf's shop.

Galf's eyes widened.

That kid had a blue visor. A blue shirt.. Peach skin. He put everything on the counter. Galf just stood at the back of the counter, shocked. "Umm...are you sure you want to buy everything? Especially that portal turrent?" Galf scanned their prices.

"Yep!" the kid said. 

I just stared at the kid. My heart felt...warm somehow.

"THAT WOULD BE 10,000,000,000 POINTS." Galf hit his face on the edge of the counter. The kid nodded. IT WAS ENOUGH-

I fell on my face. Galf fell on his face. The kid just grabbed his things and left the shop. I got back up and jumped on Galf. "OWWWWWWWWWWOWOWOWO!!!" Galf cried. "WHY DID YOU JUMP ON MY BACK?!?!?!!"

"It's the only way to make you get up!" I laughed. Galf sighed. 

We just stared at each other. "That kid..." Galf began.

"Brought everything from the shop." I ended his sentence. 

"AND HE HAD ENOUGH POINTS??!! HE MUST BE HACKING!!!"

"Oh hell naw."

"HE'S MORE RICH THAN THE RICHEST PEOPLE!!!!"

"I WISH I WAS RICH SO I COULD PAY MY COLLEGE BILLS!!!"

"Oh yeah-"

I fell on the floor. "HOW??" I exclaimed. I then got up and walked to my bed. I took my cap off. I laid on the bed then buried myself under the covers. "How?" I thought. I closed my eyes...

and fell asleep.