Chap. 11-Skiing and Snowboarding!!!⛷🏂

No Ones POV: 

They woke up and they drove to the nearest pass for a snow day.

ok look... I've never been skiing in canada so I'm just gonna write based on the closest pass to me snoqualmie central pass. search up a map if you want to follow along. BTW I REALLY RECOMMEND IT THERE ITS GREAT!!!!!!!!

Actually here ya go:

anyways...

lets just do the path I took with my friends when we went skiing. I'm a beginner so we took pretty easy stuff.

okay so they started by going up holiday then they cut over to triple 60 they went up that and when they got down they skied/snowboarded to central express they took that a couple of times then went back to holiday to try the terrain park (a place with jumps to try out skill).

I got my first jump last time!!!!

they skied for about two hours then all the group except brierson decided to go to the lodge to rest.

If you see on the map its that little house thing at the bottom

Brents POV:

the whole group wanted to rest a while so me and pierson went to central to try a black run (one of the hardest runs). I ski and pierson snowboards.  we look really funny due to the fact that a lot of skiers and snowboarder despise each other...

Br-hey pier you ready?

I asked as we got onto the lift

P-yup!!!

Btw:this is a conversation on the ski lift if you've ever been skiing or snowboarding you probably despise this part just like me cause its extremely slow and boring and in snoqualmie its even slower!!!!!

Br-so tell me how long have you been snowboarding

P-actually i started pretty recently just last year.

Br-Really?! your great at it

P-Thanks. today I also wanted to try a jump on our way down the black. You wanna try to do the jump too?

Br-I've been skiing for a while but I'm too scared to do the jumps so I'll just ski past it and stop and watch you try and do it. I'll be rooting for ya!!!

P- :)

Br-oh look at that were here

We got off the lift started going down the run.

Br-hey pier you know witch way or should I lead?

I yelled

when your skiing/snowboarding your wearing a helmet so its hard to hear and if you wanna talk to someone you gotta yell at them so they can hear you

P-I know the way.

I watched as she picked up the pace on her snowboard gliding down the mountain. I could'nt help my self but stare at her.

P-BRENT WATCH OUT!!!

she said I turned quickly barely missing a tree.

Tip for skiing look in front of you and not at your crush ahem BRENT!...

I heard her giggle as we neared the jump.

Br-YOU READY PIERSON?

I asked her as I skied past her stopping at the bottom of the jump.

P-MHMMM!!!!

She slid towards the jump and took off. I realized she wasn't gonna be able to land.

Br-PIERSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ima do the next chapter today just to spoil you guys and I'm also really obsessed rn with finishing this.... sorry for not updating

Comment: BRIERSON4EVER if you forgive me

Also shoutout to: Brierson1212 and dorkybrierson1313 Both their stories are amazing and if you haven't read them yet make sure to read them!!!!!!!

Bye guys next chapter coming in like 30 minutes!!!

~540 words