Chap. 16-Leaving!!!🚪

The eye contact in this picture is sooooo cute. Dom be talking and there not even listening and just having their own moment!!!!

Brents POV:

Ax-nighty night

he held up something that looked like a gun and shot it at me.... 

*maybe like a few days later later*

I woke up in the cage and looked around. but the first thing I felt was a sharp pain I looked down and say that there was a dart in my chest. I carefully pulled it out and luckily I wasn't bleeding too hard since it was practically as thin as a needle. I assumed it was a sleeping dart (idk what the real name is...) so I threw it aside and looked properly around. wait somethings wrong wheres pierson?!!

Br-Pierson? 

I called out looking outside the cage

Br-Pierson!!!!

Ax-there there simp, piersons fine we just had a little... talk...

Br-WHERE IS SHE!!

I demanded shaking the cage

Ax-just in the bathroom washing up...

Br-washing up!!! what did you guys do?!! WAIT WHAT THE HELL HOW COULD YOU!!!!!!

Ax-dont worry its not what you think it is.... I'm a virgin anyways. Me and pierson were.... well... you could say...

All of a sudden I saw pierson running up to us

Dont ask me how someones leg can heal in like two days?!!! its ✨WATTPAD LOGIC✨

P-Brent!!!

Her face was bruised and she had scabs on her arm...

Br-WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO IDIOT?!!!

Ax-just some revenge...

he said casually when pierson finally reached the cage she put her finger through the cage and I touched it with my own as some sort of promise a promise that we'd all get out of this together. 

Ax-now pierson I have something else fun planned....

P-what are you gonna beat me up again cause I wont let you

Ax-no no no... I'm gonna give you your friends

P-really???

Br-wait pierson dont trust him!!!

I called after her worried

Ax-dont worry I'll show you

he pulled some keys out and surprisingly unlocked my cage. I ran to pierson and hugged her.

Ax-ewwww y'all are disgusting

he said and I rolled my eyes.

Br-now give us the rest of our friends 

Ax-ok follow me...

He lead us to a room and opened the door. our friends were all in separate cages most sleeping. axel opened all the cages and we woke our friends up so we could leave. axel led us to the garage door and opened it. just as we were about to walk out he stopped us.

Ax-I didn't mention what I want in return... 

Br-how much do you want???

I said pulling out my wallet annoyed

Ax-I dont want money I want pierson...

Okay I'm leaving it here guys thanks for reading!!!

Sorry its really short cause I'm busy!! but I'm updating the one shots probably in like 3 hours....

make sure to check out my collab with Tizthestorywriter1

On the account: Brierson4eva

Shoutout to Brierson1212 and CucumberBerries22 (I haven't gotten an update yet..._

byeee guys!!!!!

~465 words!!!