MORNINGS.

//"AND WE, COULD LAY AROUND IN BED, STAY THERE ALL DAY,,
AT LEAST UNTIL THE AFTERNOON,,"
TIM, I WISH YOU WERE BORN A GIRL; of montreal

I won't do oneshots often, they'd just be a special little treat but would you prefer me use [READER] or something like Y/N?
Btw, haven't written a oneshot in a while so I'll be pretty rusty 💀

☆FLUFF
☆Reader works a night shift
☆Francis sometimes stays the night at Reader's apartment
☆Also! The time milkmen deliver can vary but assuming Thats Not My Neighbor takes place in a small town, Francis's delivery times may be between 8-12AM? idk, up to interpretation (I only did some research on milkmen, but I couldn't find much information about milkmen in the 1950s)

∘₊✧─────────────────────✧₊∘

//Francis stirred in his sleep as he felt the sun on his closed eyes. His hand started to move, searching for his partner, who was sitting up just affectionationly watching him feel around for him.
When he finally felt [READER]'s skin, Francis immediately pulled him closer to him, wrapping his arms tightly around his waist.[READER]'s hands ran through Francis's messy hair, eliciting a small whine out of him. Francis finally opened one of his tired eyes, lazily resting his head against [READER]'s thigh and looking up at him in admiration.

"Mmmm.. I don't want to go to work, but I need to. Literally." Francis murmured, closing his eyes momentarily before jolting them back open. He (attempted to) slid out of bed only to be dragged back in by the arms of [READER], who tightly secured his arms around Francis. [READER] looked at the alarm clock on his nightstand, "It's only five in the morning, go back to sleep."
Francis froze up before relaxing his shoulders at [READER]'s words.. he turned around to face his love with a small, drowsy smile.

He knew at some point he'd have to get up and eventually leave [READER], but he didn't want to think about that. All he was thinking about was [READER].