YAN

rq by Queenleibling :]]
this is probably the only yandere oneshot I'll be doing (unless I'm given 1700 robux /j)(my account is--
ALSO WOOOOO ANOTHER CHARACTER IS ADDED TO THE STORY!!!

probably more jealous and possessive than yandere but okay 💀💀

Francis and reader aren't dating in this one, just close buds (One-sided though, Francis wants more)

//"I'VE GOT A MILLION POLAROIDS WITH ALL THE DATES PENNED IN RED INK,,"
BLAKE ROBINSON SYNTHETIC ORCHESTRA; an unhealthy obsession

∘₊✧─────────────────────✧₊∘

//Francis sighed as he walked up the stairs of the apartment complex. For some reason, the doorman was extra suspicious of him today, he had to take off his God damn hat just to prove that he didn't have a third eye or little arms sticking out or something..
He was almost up the second floor when he paused at the final step. Angus. [READER]. Angus was talking to [READER]... okay. That's normal. People talk, but he felt odd seeing specifically them talking.
Francis tried to keep his face from turning tired and neutral to disgust. He hated seeing that pinstriped piece of shit talking to [READER]. He probably wanted to sell him something..
He never had violent thoughts, but he felt himself having violent thoughts about murdering Angus, then going into [READER]'s apartment like nothing happened, maybe even being able to get a kiss out of them.
Francis could almost make out their conversation, something about family, friends or shit. He had had enough and stepped onto the floor and walked up to the two men.
"Hey!.. buddy." Francis said, a little too chipper. He put his hand on [READER]'s shoulder, making small glances at Angus. "Hey Fran! We were just talking about you!" [READER] smiled at Francis, Angus didn't say anything, but he just had his usual grin.
"Oh really?" Francis's smile faltered, but he quickly and falsely brightened up, "Can I pull you aside for a minute, [READER]?" Without waiting for his response, Francis grabbed [READER] by the shoulder and dragged him away from Angus.
"I don't want you talking to him." Francis crossed his arms, having a stern look on his face. [READER]'s smile quickly dropped. He was happy to see his friend after a long day, but to just be greeted with disappointment was kind of heartbreaking. Francis felt his face soften. He felt guilty, sure, but he still felt betrayed by [READER] talking to Angus. "...I just don't think he's good for you. He doesn't have your interests in mind. He's going to take advantage of you." Francis's face returned to that "disappointed" look, but he could also see [READER] being less sad.
"Who are you to tell me who I hang out with or not? Besides, me and Angus aren't even friends. We were just having small talk." He crossed his arms, looking down at Francis. When Francis couldn't find works, [READER] sighed and turned around to Angus. Angus almost had a cringed grin on his face. He could definitely hear what they were talking about. [READER] gave Angus a small wave, which was reciprocated with a nod and a tip of his hat, as Angus went down the stairs.
"Please don't ever do that again."
[READER] patted Francis on the shoulder, then walked past him to get into his apartment.

∘₊✧─────────────────────✧₊∘

Holy shit I'm sorry for taking so long on the requests 😨😨