Ch.2- News Arrival

Nezuko POV:

Himari Kamado-Tsugukini??

I'm the last Kamado.

Apart from Onee-san. But... she wouldn't be here. She told me she escaped and maybe she's dead... I don't know her whereabouts or much about her right now. She could be a cook or a waitress or a bartender or a business woman, hell, she could be married and pregnant with children for all I know!!

And her first name is the same as Onee-san's too.

Could it be..??

No.

She's living happily elsewhere, so do not think about her. 

"We can talk later, we need to make sure everyone else is safe." The lady said as she locked eyes with me. It's as if she saw straight through me..

Rengoku nodded and began evacuating the people. Zenitsu just held my hand and stood there, watching my expression, occasionally checking on me with a, "you okay, Nezuko-chan??" or "Nezuko?" Inosuke, being Inosuke, eating some bugs he found on a tree, jumping for joy, occasionally shouting, "TAKE THAT, MUKUZU!!" or "WE DEFEATED THE EKNU!!"

The woman, however, didn't even move, but somehow disappeard into the forest as dawn cracked over the horizon. How strange.

"CAW, CAW, BITCHES, OYAKATA-SAMA HAS CALLED A MEETING FOR ALL THE HASHIRA AS WELL AS HASHIBIRA INOSUKE, AGATSUMA ZENITSU, KAMADO NEZUKO, SHINAZAGAWA GENYA AND TSUYURI KANAO!! REPORT TO HIS ESTATE QUICKLY, THE BASTARD DOESN'T LIKE TO BE KEPT WAITING, MOTHER FUCKAS-"

"SHUSH!!" I shushed my crow. Where the hell did she even learn this kind of language??! 

Himari's POV:

I saw the look that my sister, whether she recognised me or not, was giving me. The loud boar and the French-fry head didn't pay any attention and the flaming pikachu was staring weirdly, but it felt reassuring.

I couldn't stay long; Oyakata-sama has called a meeting today for me to meet all the Hashira and some of the other slayers. I wonder..?

I saw the way French fry was looking at my sweet Nezuko. If he hurts a hair on her head, i will have his head on a stick being sacrificed to Jashin.

But I've really got to get going. The meeting starts in two hours, so if I work around the area, it would take me 4 hours and 14 minutes by walk, but since my legs are not completely sore from training today, I can run and get there in 2 hour and 36 minutes, but that would take too much time, so I can just take the train for half an hour, then run the rest, so we'll be early by 15 minutes and 36 seconds.

The other slayers would probably take a train or catch a bus, so they would be there in 1 hour 17 minutes, and plus, they'd stay out of my path.

Good enough.

Rengoku POV:

Who are you, Himari Kamado-Tsugukini? Why did you save me? Why are you here?

How are you so strong?

You effortlessly took down Upper 3 without breaking a sweat- you should be a Hashira!!

But we don't have time for this; Oyakata-Sama has called a meeting for the Hashira and some other slayers. It starts in an hour and a half, so we better get going.

I need to get some advice from Tengen anyway.

The thing I felt today when I saw her for the first time-

Is this what love feels like?