Regret

Early September 1987

Oliver's PoV

It's been nearly a month since I boarded that train, leaving Elio behind. A month since I returned to what I call "Home," though it doesn't truly feel like it without him by my side.

Since my return, I've been consumed by work, alternating between philosophy and learning more and more. Every day, thoughts of him flood my mind: "How is he?" "I wonder what he's doing." I question whether leaving like that was the right decision.

Memories of our time together in that villa fill my thoughts. In that month, it felt like the warmth was not just from the summer sun, but from the people there who felt like family, more than anything I have here.

It's been a month, and I miss him... Oliver. I want to hear him call me by his name, to feel his embrace, his warmth, his heartbeat, and the elegance of his hands. I ache to hear his voice, his music, his passionate words. I long to gaze deep into his eyes.

I miss the freedom we shared, Elio, Elio... Oliver. "I can't endure it any longer," I whisper to myself. Perhaps I should call him, explore that other side of me that I had with him.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Apr 01 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Next Summerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें