INTRODUCTION

Hello! I'm Ashley Michelle, Wattpad Creator, and author of His To Claim. I am also a Bootcamp Mentor. I work with writers who are interested in taking their storytelling to the next level through the Bootcamp Mentorship Program.

What is the Bootcamp Mentorship Program? It's an established writing community that supports writers through mentorships, workshops, and camaraderie to help them build their storytelling cred.

How can someone apply to work with a Bootcamp Mentor? If you're interested in working with a Bootcamp Mentor, your first step is to visit the bootcampmentors profile and research all you can. Most of your questions can be answered in their Profile Guide. I also encourage you to join their Discord server and start engaging with the community there. You'll find the Discord link in BCM's bio.

Why am I a Bootcamp Mentor? I love Wattpad, but more than that I love the writing community I found through it. Being given the opportunity to give back to that community and support my fellow writers brings me a lot of joy. I know how hard it is to craft stories and gain visibility when sharing them; it can have it's discouraging and disparaging moments. That's why I'm a mentor. To give other writers the best support I can on their way up to the mountain top.  I'm rooting for everyone to reach their personal summit, whatever that might be. 

👉 If you're here because applications are being accepted for the current mentorship session and you're ready to apply to a Bootcamp Mentor, read on to learn more about me and when I'm available for mentoring. You will find the submission form linked in the comment section of the chapter titled Mentor Style.