MAGIC N MUGGLE

At the age of 11, an old man with auburn hair and beard, wearing a robe came to meet Tom in the month of June. The old man said, 'Tom' . 'How did you know my name?  Who are you?' Tom asked. Old man said 'I know about you Tom. I am Dumbledore, professor of Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry. Tom said, 'I don't want to go to school'.

Dumbledore said, 'It's no ordinary school. It's a school of magic'. 'Magic?' Tom asked, now excited. Dumbledore waved his wand and his cupboard burst into flames. With another wave of his wand, the flames died and there was no evidence that the cupboard was scorched in the slightest. Dumbledore handed him a letter and Tom, now thoroughly impressed, opened it and read.

HOGWARTS SCHOOL OF WITCHCRAFT AND WIZARDRY

TOM MARVOLO RIDDLE, We are delighted to inform you that you have secured a seat in our institute. We teach world class magic skill and .....

Tom closed the letter. 'Are you willing to learn magic?', asked Dumbledore. 'It's better to be there than here', said Tom. Dumbledore continued, 'Term starts on the first of September. Be ready Tom, Ogg will come and meet you at the end of August'. Tom opened his mouth to ask who was Ogg, but before he could, Dumbledore waved his wand and dissolved into thin air.

Keep supporting ❣️
Next part on its way
If any mistake or change please comment.