OGG N THE HORSE

Tom , who got bored of doing all the bad stuff in his orphanage like closing the water valve of bathroom and putting salt in the tea can etc, was waiting eagerly to meet new people at Hogwarts school and to do new things.

On one shiny day of 28th August, Tom was standing on the ground to see if anybody would come to pick him to go to Hogwarts. Suddenly, there was a flash of light, and there was a man astride a horse. He dismounted saying, 'Are you Tom Riddle?'

Tom replied, 'YES! And you are Ogg?'
'How did you know my name?', Ogg said. Tom answered, 'The old man from the other day said so.' Ogg raised his eyebrows saying, 'Try to show some respect Tom, he's a professor at Hogwarts.'

'Anyways I am Ogg, game-keeper at hogwarts. We are going to Diagon Alley to buy things for you. Some Hogwarts stuff. Come! We are going by horse', said Ogg. Tom said, 'I think if we are going by horse we will reach there only by tomorrow'. Ogg replied, 'It's a magical creature. It takes only two minutes to get there.'

Ogg grabbed Tom and tried to place him atop the horse. The horse jumped and resisted to take him on its back . Ogg said, "Shaff! What happened to you? I have lots of work to do". Tom said in excitement, "you have names for horses too?".

'Why not!', said Ogg. Somehow he managed to place Tom on the horse and then climbed on himself. 'Hold tight Tom this won't be a smooth ride'. Ogg kicked with his leg and Shaff took off with a bang.

Keep supporting ❣️
Any mistakes or changes please comment.
Next part is coming.....