Chapter 1: The day before she left

The leaves had begun to slowly fall from the big tree in the border of the Albrecht mansion

The leaves had begun to slowly fall from the big tree in the border of the Albrecht mansion. Under the majestic tree were piles and piles of white flowers and leaves that are waiting to be swept but no one dares touch any of those without the permission of the young master...

"Orion! Hey! Orion Alphonse Albrecht!"

Orion removed the earphones from his ears and gave a small smile, "ah Aunt Therese... Uncle Kenneth, what's wrong?"

"We just saw that bitch and your secretary at the sushi restaurant on our way here!"

The young master stood and dusted his pants, lightly patting his now shorter and darker colored hair to remove any leaf or flower that might be stuck, "and?"

"She's your girlfriend isn't she?! What's with that uncaring reaction?!"

Kenneth sighed as he held on to his husband, "Terry calm down..."

Orion scratched his cheek, "uh well... we broke up a long time ago. Xander and her have been dating for a few weeks now."

"Oh..." Therese immediately calmed down, but her husband's hands were still around her as precaution.

"Would you like to come inside Aunt and Uncle? I'm about to take my morning snack anyway."

Kenneth breathed deeply and released his hug but held his beloved's hand as they closely followed the younger man to the mansion, "he definitely changed..."

"Yes...um...Kennybear, I was just thinking..."

"hm?"

"If Ori and Yoorim aren't together anymore... how come he hasn't gotten back with Lia yet?"

Before Kenneth could reply, they were tackled by an excited Olga and they were soon whisked away to the living room leaving Orion whose smile slowly dimmed...

"Why indeed?"

=======================ALMOST ONE YEAR AGO=========================

"ORION ALPHONSE ALBRECHT! GET YOUR ADORABLE SELF DOWN HERE! THE QUINNS ARE WAITING!"