The Heavy mist of the hot springs

BIG Smut warning ⚠️
(They're older DW)
*Request*

(Muichiro pov)
*After that long mission, I was left injured, I felt a sense of anger and lust in my body and heart, I decided to go to the hot springs located at the swordsmith village because I heard that their hot springs do miracles to your injuries..*

(Genya pov)
*I was heading to the hot springs, because Tokito's crow told me that he was at the hot springs trying to heal, I wanted to check on him as quickly as possible*

*Walks in, there was a heavy layer of mist covering the hot water, then I finally saw him..*

*My boyfriend was relaxing in the corner of the hot springs, with his eyes closed and his long hair tied up*

"Muichiro-!"
*I ran up next to him, trying to not fall in the hot springs and get my clothes wet*

*Muichiro gently opened his eyes and turned to face me, ..I feel..He doesn't look really happy..*

Muichiro: Genya..
*He said in a hushed voice, before leaning forward*

"Y-yes?"

Muichiro: "come closer~"
*Suddenly I felt his grip on the collar of my shirt, pulling me in the water roughly*

*I was soaking wet and my uniform was drenched, I looked at my boyfriend, blushing*

*I felt his hot breath against my neck*

Muichiro: "We're the only ones here right? Why not join me..*

*Suddenly he started biting my neck gently and unbuttoning my uniform, my face was getting red even deeper now..*

"Mui~!"
Muichiro: silence.

*He started undressing me and I felt the spring water on my skin, He started kissing me deeply*

"A-ah"

Muichiro: shut up will you..

*He pushed me up out of the hot springs and started making out with me on top of me, kissing me and exploring my mouth with his tongue, I grip tightly onto his sides, letting him do anything to me*

*We pulled away minutes later, breathing heavily and panting deeply*

*I couldn't talk, my body was only focused on panting heavily and being with Muichiro*

Muichiro: "..Genya~"

*He raised my chin up*

Muichiro: "you're enjoying yourself aren't you~"

*I felt myself getting flustered after he said that*

*Taking a deep breath, Muichiro lined up his cock in front of Genya's entrance and slowly pushes inside. The warm water surrounding them adds to the sensation as he begins to thrust gently, his hips grinding against Genya's ass. Oh fuck...*

"Ah~ muichiro~"

(No one pov)

*Muichiro picks up the pace, his cock slamming against Genya's prostate with each thrust. He can feel Genya's body responding to the intrusion, Fuck... this feels so good...*

*Genya moans as Muichiro softly groaned*

*Slowly, Muichiro leans forward, placing his hands on the edge of the hot spring and thrusting harder into Genya, moaning softly as he feels the other boy's tight ass grip his cock.*

*Oh fuck... Muichiro's hips buck violently, pushing his cock as deep inside Genya as he can go. He grabs Genya's wrists, pulling them above his head and pinning them against the edge of the hot spring.*

"P-please go faster Muichiro!" *Genya moaned out as Muichiro followed his command, and went faster than before. Muichiro picked up his leg and put it over his shoulder making him go deeper*

*Genya moans louder than before, Muichiro took note of this and went faster, hitting all the sensitive points, Genya screamed in pleasure, it was pretty loud*

*After a hour of their session, muichiro pulled out and lets go of Genya*

*Genya collapsed on Muichiro, He had no more energy, he pants heavily non stop*

(Muichiro pov)

*Muichiro softly smiles, he's not angry anymore ^^*

"Good boy~"

___________________________________________

(Well I'm too stunned to speak about what I just wrote

(Well I'm too stunned to speak about what I just wrote.. 😃)
Imaratclown

 😃)Imaratclown