My watermelon

*Request* Imaratclown

(Muichiro's pov)
*I felt the soft sand underneath me, the sun going down and the moon rising up, I hear the waves from the glittering ocean..wait..Why am I here again?..Right! I'm on a picnic with my boyfriend Genya..*

*He sits near me, close to me*

Genya: are you alright dear?
*I nod as he gave me a small smooch on my cheek*

Genya: I'll go get the picnic basket!

*He grabs the basket and pulls out the juice boxes and popsicles, He also brought something else today, a watermelon*

"Do you have a knife to cut that watermelon?"

Genya: yeah I do^^

*He gets a knife for cutting fruit and positioned it on top of the watermelon, he looks at me*

*I tilted my head to the side*
"Hm~? What is it?"

*He slightly blushes at my head tilting*
Genya: would you like to cut it with me?

"Of course dear"

*I put my hand on top of his, holding the knife with him. We started to cut the watermelon together like...as if we were cutting a wedding cake..*

*After cutting the watermelon into separate pieces, we began to eat our picnic, chewing on watermelon, licking popsicles and sipping juice boxes of different flavours*

*We held eachothers hands on the picnic blanket on the sand, staring into the moon*

*Genya suddenly gets up and pulls me with him, he made me follow him into the beach's ocean and started to splash water at me playfully*

"Hey~!"
Genya: Com'n! Let's have some fun!

*We started to play with the water and laughed out our sweet hearts out, our love always grows stronger every day no matter what*

*He twirls me around and we kiss in the moonlight with the sea's ocean sounds surrounding us*

"I love you"

___________________________________________

Thanks for the request! Imaratclown
(I ALWAYS UPLOAD! >.<)