a new student

mako's house
ryuko p.o.v.
"senketsu I love u." "ryuko wake up ur sleep talking again about senketsu." I look around "but it felt like he was here." she sits down on my lap "it's ok it's been almost four years now he has been dead." I sit up "I never got to tell him that I love him." the door slide open "half an hour before school starts." mako stands up "ok mom, ryuko put this dress on." she hands me a little white dress. "why is it so short Mako." she looks at me "u need to find someone and gamagori said we have a new student a guy he is in all of our classes and in our homeroom." I look down and cry abit "I only want my senketsu back." she grabs my hand "ryuko change and get ready to go." mako walks out but I feel like some is watching but I don't feel like punching the boys today so I change and meet mako at the door.
TIME SKIP WERE AT SCHOOL AT IN HOMEROOM
"I thought u said there would be a new student here." I hear the door turn and satsuki walks in. "meet ur new student class k." the a guy walks in with a hood on and he says his name is sen but i know that voice. the only seat is next to me he sits next to me then i see his eye its gold red and yellow just like senketsu but he dead. "no hoods in class sen." im worried cause satsuki didnt leave actual the four is here. he start to lower his hood "ryuko ive missed u for the last 4 years." i start to cry "it cant be u fucking burned and left me 4 years ago." he looks at me with his eye and his eye patch. "i woke up like this and i just got here and satsuki helped me and i dont ever want to leave u ever again ryuko." he hugs me "i missed u senketsu."

hey guys sorry about the chapters being short but i plan to have alot of them