One Sided Love

It was the first day of school ! Hank was nervous , when Hank arrived he saw this girl named Katie .

Apparently they were in the same class , the teacher has assigned them to sit together .

Many days have passed , Hank started to develop a small crush on Katie .

Hank was excited for school everyday afterall he can see his crush !

Hanks bestfriend Albert has noticed that he keep staring at Katie in class , so went to Hank and ask "Hey Hank do you have a crush on Katie?!!" very loudly , everyone let out a loud " OOOO " , Hank replied with " NO " said embarrassed .

The next day , Hank and Katie exchanged social medias . Hank talked to Katie every morning on social media and at school and at night . Hank small little crush is turning into something really big !

One day Katie told Hank this " Hey Hank i need to tell you something .. I .. I.. " Hank thinking "OMG She likes me and is going to confess ?! " , "I like Albert , can you maybe set us up?.." . Hank was shocked and saddened to hear that . Hank was in pain but he said "Sure" hiding the pain in his voice . Katie said " Yay ! Thanks " Hank was left heartbroken .

Katie and Albert was getting closer , Hank saw them everyday and was sad . Katie and Albert would chat almost everyday and night nonstop .

Hank was very sad , Hank and Albert was growing more distance from each other..

One day Albert announced that him and Katie were dating , hearing the news Hank teared up and was left broken deep inside , he went and congratulate them but he was sad .

Months has passed , Hank couldnt even smile , he was depressed that he couldnt even eat .

After awhile , Hank was normal again he met this girl named Natalie , he and Natalie talked everyday , Hank thought she liked him back so on Valentines Day he confessed to her saying
" Natalie i like you , will you be my girlfriend and my valentine? "
Natalie was shocked , she laughed saying ,
"You think i would like a dum and ugly loser like you?"
Hank hearing that was left heartbroken .

Hank was depressed and he couldnt eat or drink anything , he wouldnt come out of his room .

One day Hank starved to death ..

THE END