Part 3

The next everybody was called in to discuss how to try and retake the Sanctum, Baldor met Steve for the first time. He honestly couldn't decide if he like the Captain or not, Now they over looking the map to come up with a plan.

Carol: They sure did lock that place up tight.

Baldor: Before we attempt to take back the sanctum, we have to deal with the guard dog.

Strange: The symbiote might be our key into the sanctum, If we can get a piece of him Me and Tony can synthesize it to make a armor for Hunter.

Baldor: I can most certainly take care of him, But let peter lead this opp. He's got vast more experience in dealing with Venom.

Steve: Agreed.

Nico: So, Step one we find Venom Take a piece of him. Step 2 used that piece to turn into an armor for Hunter to gain entry in the Sanctum.

Tony: Yep, that is the gifs of it.

Baldor: We have our plan, let's go execute it.

        With the plan in motion Hunter, Peter and Baldor went to get ready to deal with Venom. They all meet outside, Hunter and Peter were confused on Baldor choice of attire.

 They all meet outside, Hunter and Peter were confused on Baldor choice of attire

Peter: Not to question your sense of style , which is phenomenal

Hunter: I don't think that it's quite....Battle appropriate.

Baldor: Look closer.

Both Peter and Hunter did that, Peter didn't see anything. But hunter on the other hand saw something that she recognize.

Hunter: Those are dragon scales!

Baldor: Not normal Dragon Scales, these came from Alduin and Smaug.

Hunter: I've face Alduin once, Gave him a scar on the Left side of his face, but never heard of Smaug.

Baldor: Huh, Always wonder how he got that scar. Smaug on the other hand was one of the most vile and powerful dragons out there. Even my mother who was a dragon Goddess had trouble killing him. My mom outfited, fused and enhanced all my clothes with there scales's.