Part 5

The next day Strange was able to pin point Wanda location, him and Illyana together was able to create a portal. Baldor, Hunter and Robbie steeped through. Before the portal closed Shadow and Charlie ran trough.

Baldor: Shadow, I thought I told you to stay bud.

Hunter: Same to you Charlie.

Robbie: Nothing we can do now

The group walked deep into the bunker, it was packed with demons. But none of them paid the group no attention, as if they were not there

Robbie: Feel's like I'm in a horror movie.

Baldor: Which one?

Robbie: Event Horizon 

Hunter: Feel more like a Freddy Kruger vibe.

Baldor: Or IT.

The group shudder some, they continued on as Shadow and Charlie sniffed around. They found themselves in a wide open area. Ahead of them was the Gamma Excelerator and a Fallen Scarlet Witch.

 Ahead of them was the Gamma Excelerator and a Fallen Scarlet Witch

Fallen Scarlet Witch: I knew you find your way here eventually.

Baldor: Wanda, your 1,000x stronger than Lilith. you can push out her corruption.

Fallen Scarlet Witch: Is that what think? No, I'm only this strong thanks to mother, she gave me the gift to free and embrace who I. AM!!

 Fallen Scarlet Witch unleashed an aura chaos Magic, Baldor released his own power of Chaos. Both power clashed, a showcase of there raw power

Baldor: You wont listen to reason, we will just have to beat the corruption out of you!

Fallen Scarlet Witch: Come and try it.

Both Baldor and Robbie had to keep Wanda Busy and distracted long enough to spot her opening, easier said  then done. Baldor was only weaking her with small attacks, with Robbie assisting. The dog got in on the action as they used some shadow fire magic.

Baldor: Get that incantation Ready Hunter! Iron Shadow Dragon King Roar!

 Fallen Scarlet Witch managed to block, but the attack damaged her just enough for Hunter Latch on her and began the Incantation

Hunter:  Ego Sum Tenebris Et Veniumt in Domum Suam Juhet Dominus. Ego Sum Tenebris .  Domum Domini Praecepta Yoir!

Hunter did this 2 more times as she absolved and absorbed all the Corruption from Wanda, in a flash of her mind Wanda saw the image of the future threat.

Wanda: Chthon.

                            : Abby General P.O.V :

   Outside of the Abby Sara and the others stood waiting for the other's return. A portal above them open up Shadow, Charlie, Robbie, Hunter and Baldor jumped out. The portal was still open, Despite her barley having any magical power Sara got ready incase any threat followed behind them.

  The first thing that came out was the Gamma Excelerator as it was being carried by Wanda free of the Corruption

Everybody was happy to have one of the earth's powerful hero back. Later that night Wanda was in some casual clothes of Dark blue jeans that hugged her curves and and a black sweater. She was in the living room reading a book.

Nico: I'm so glad that Wanda Back

Robbie: Yeah, we can-

Baldor: Whoa, pump your break's. I'm happy that she's back as well, but you have to give her time to readjust. If you go over there and smother here and it cause more harm then good.

Blade: Baldor is right, Physically she's fine. but she is not fully healed mentally yet.

Illyana: To recover from something that Wanda has been through will take time, we must be patient.

Nico: So baby steps?

Baldor: Baby steps.

 The following morning Baldor decided to check up on Wanda, going to her room to Shadow with her.

Baldor: I came by to check up on you, but somebody beat me to it.

Wanda: That he did, he a cutie pie.

Baldor: so how are you feeling?

Wanda: Taking it one day at a time, but I'll get there.

Baldor: It couldn't have been easy, trapped in your own mind.

Wanda: No it wasn't, Just wish that I was strong enough mentally

Baldor: (....!) Sorry I didn't mean to...

Wanda: It's fine, I'm just glad to be back home.

Baldor: Same here. Say, I know just the thing that will make you feel little more better.

Wanda: Yeah, What's that?

Baldor: Me and you smashing some Hydra troops, along the lines of Hexing and cursing them. also turning them into frogs.

Wanda: That will most certainly help me, it's a date then.

Baldor smiled as he and shadow went out to the yard to train, but unknown to him and Wanda a logo formed on the back of her neck