16 auralism, because why not

Hii hope you enjoy this chapter. y'all don't mind the fact i changed the date okay lol.
——————————————————-

December 21, 1983

         Lovefool
     by The Cardigans

"Hey lizzy!" I say smiling. "And evan of course". "Micheal is that one of your girlfriends." Lizzy says. Micheal chuckles at his sisters question. "Nope, not one of my girlfriends," he says with a grin. "This is my friend, y/n," he says as he introduces you to his sister. He hands you a drink and leads you over to the couch, sitting down next to you as he does so.
It kinda pains me that he said his friend. But whatever it more like a situationship. Micheal notices the look on your face and puts his arm around you. "Hey, what's wrong?" he asks softly. "Is something bothering you?"

"No I'm fine," i say. Micheal looks at you with a concerned expression. "Are you sure?" he asks softly. He leans in and kisses your cheek, his hand on your thigh as he does so. "You know you can talk to me about anything," he says with a smile. he just told his sister we are just friends and he kisses me on the cheek putting his hand on my thigh. "Yea im fine, where's your room" I ask. Micheal smiles and stands up. "Follow me," he says as he leads you towards his room. Once you're inside, he shuts the door and turns to face you. "So what do you want to do now?" he asks with a smirk. Micheal is smirking at me. what.

"Well.." I really want to ask him but he has to ask me first maybe it's too soon. Micheal notices your hesitation and takes a step closer to you. "Is something on your mind?" he asks softly, his hand on your cheek as he does so. "You know you can tell me anything," he says with a gentle smile. I love it when he reads my mind. "Play me a song on your guitar" I say.

      Micheal smiles at your request. "Sure thing," he says as he heads towards his guitar. He picks it up and sits down on the bed, strumming a few chords before starting to play a song. His fingers move deftly over the strings as he plays, his eyes closed in concentration as he does so. The music fills the room, creating a peaceful atmosphere that envelops you both. Micheal smiles at your compliment.

"Thanks," he says with a grin. "Sure, I'd be happy to teach you," he says as he sets his guitar down and hands it to you. He sits beside you and guides your fingers over the strings, showing you how to hold the instrument and how to strum the chords. "Remember to relax your fingers," he says softly as he helps you position them correctly. "And don't worry if it takes a while to get the hang of it. Playing guitar is all about practice."

"Thanks" i giggle. I felt his hot breath tickle my neck. When his fingers touch mine to help me, my breathe hitches. I already know I'm flushed. I look up at him and our eyes lock.

     Micheal notices your flushed cheeks and the way you're looking at him. He leans in closer, his breath hot against your skin as he whispers in your ear. "You know," he says softly, "I can think of a few other things I could teach you." He runs his hand up your arm, sending shivers down your spine as he does so. "Really?" I ask. fuck. fuck. shit. what this boy does to me.

      Micheal grins at your response. "Oh, really," he says with a wink. He leans in and kisses you deeply, his hands on your waist as he does so. The kiss is intense and passionate, leaving you breathless as he pulls away. "But only if you're up for it," he says with a smirk. "Im up for it for sure" Micheal grins at your response.

"Good," he says as he leans in to kiss you again. The two of you spend the rest of the night exploring each other's bodies, lost in a haze of pleasure and desire. As the sun begins to rise, Micheal pulls you close and whispers in your ear. "I hope this isn't just a one-time thing," he says softly. "Because I really like you."

     "I really like you too" I say looking at him. Micheal smiles at your response. "Good," he says as he kisses you deeply. "Because I really want to see you again." He pulls back and looks into your eyes, his hand on your cheek. "Will you go out with me?" he asks softly.

     "yes, l've been waiting for you to ask this." I giggle
Micheal grins at your response. "I'm glad you said yes," he says as he pulls you close for another kiss. "I promise I'll make it worth your while." The two of you spend the rest of the day together, lost in each other's company and enjoying each other's presence. As the day draws to a close, Micheal walks you back to your door and gives you one last kiss before saying goodbye. "See you soon," he says with a grin as he heads back inside his house.

    "Bye Mike," I said leaving. Micheal smiles as you leave. "Bye," he says softly as he closes the door and heads back inside his house, still grinning from ear to ear. He spends the rest of the night thinking about you, wondering when he'll get to see you again.

——————————————————

———————————————————————————
A/N

So after 16 chapters you and Micheal are finally dating!! (Every 'smut' cus it ain't smut unless Micheal is thrusting into you).

Word count: 958