19 Fade into you

SHORT CHAPTER:. Also this is gonna be Micheal's pov😛

<<Fade into you>>            << wanna be yours>>    
       Mazzy star.          and.         Artic monkeys.

     Micheal's/3rd pov:

I need to get y/n back. I miss her, I can't anymore with the break up. What if she settles with that nick guy. I'd never forgive myself.

Micheal can't help but feel a sense of desperation as he thinks about the possibility of losing you to someone else. He knows that he needs to do whatever it takes to win you back and make things right between you two. With a newfound determination, Micheal decides to start planning his next move.

Micheal decides to start by showing you how much he cares for you. He calls you and you don't pick up so he sends a voice mail telling you that he misses you and wants to see you soon. He knows that it's going to take time to win back your trust, but he's willing to do whatever it takes.

Micheal waits anxiously for your response, hoping that you'll agree to see him soon. He knows that it's going to be a long road ahead, but he's willing to take the first step towards making things right between you two.

"Hi what's up." Finally after an hour she called back.

Micheal's heart skips a beat as he sees you call. "Not much, just thinking about you," he responds quickly, hoping to keep the conversation going. "How have you been?"

"Great" she replies. great? That's it.
Of course your great that nick kid probably treats you better than me

Micheal can't help but feel a little disappointed by your response. He knows that he has a lot of work to do to win you back, and he's willing to put in the effort. "That's good to hear," he responds, trying not to sound too desperate. "Would you be interested in getting together sometime soon? Maybe we could grab lunch or something." I say.

"I can't I'm hanging with nick this week" she mumbles. I feel like she's uncomfortable.
Micheal can't help but feel a little jealous as he hears you mention

Nick's name again. He knows that he needs to be patient and give you space, but it's hard not to feel possessive over someone that he cares so much about. "That's okay," he responds, trying his best to sound nonchalant. "Maybe we could get together another time then."

"Maybe, I don't think so" she replies. I think she's avoiding me.

Micheal can feel his heart sinking as he reads your message. He knows that he needs to be patient and give you space, but it's hard not to feel hurt by your lack of interest. "Okay," he responds simply, trying not to sound too disappointed. "Just let me know if you change your mind."

      "I guess," she says making the conversation awkward.

    Micheal can feel the tension in the conversation and decides to change the subject. "So, how's everything going with school?" he asks, hoping to spark a more positive conversation.

    "It's good but I have to go nicks calling.... bye" she says, "wait y/n.." l say but she ends the call

    Micheal feels his heart sink as he sees that you've ended the call. He knows that he needs to be patient and give you space, but it's hard not to feel hurt by your lack of interest. He decides to send you a quick voice  mail  before calling it a night.

———————————————————————————
A/N

I didn't have time to finish this chapter so I made it short.

SORRRYYYY I promised y'all I'd post so i did but it short. (Shortest chapter ever)

Word count: 613