3rd grade (part-2)

Naomi and Aoto would use to spend a lot of time together and Aoto was always a sarcastic bitch but Naomi was a lot impressed with the sarcastic replies of Aoto. months were going a bit fast and Aoto and Naomi were still friends and liked being with each other very much but when one didn't used to come to school then the other one would not talk to anyone. Whenever they used to be together they both looked like YIN AND YANG. Once when Aoto came to the class he saw Naomi pasting some flowers on her copy and then he asked her what she is doing and then Naomi said that "Im just pasting these dandelions in my copy, these are my favourite flowers" Aoto smiled after listening her words and he went to the park where he found many dandelions blooming with their bright yellow colour and then Aoto plucked some more dandelions and went back to his class where he gave the flowers to Naomi and Naomi smiled warmly after seeing those dandelions. The classes were over and when Aoto was going to home Naomi asked him about his favourite flower and Aoto replied "Semal....Semal tree" Naomi hearing those words smiled at Aoto and he smiled back at her...both lost in each others eyes... Aoto and naomi felt like days were going slower but it wasn't. Soon the exams came and everything was going excellent and good. Soon the exams were over and it was their winter vacation and Aoto and Naomi used to talk to each other online and they both became more close and the both liked each other a lot but never talked about it directly...