3rd grade (part-3)

it was the Thursday and Aoto came to class and was searching for Naomi but didn't found her then he asked Ryota and Ryota with disappointed eyes said "park... Naomi is at park" Aoto quickly ran down the stairs in a hurry and saw Naomi staring at the dandelions with vibrant yellow petals and Aoto sat beside her and asked her what is she doing here and Naomi replied "Don't you find these flowers fascinating? I mean just look at them" Aoto smiled at her and they both continued talking to each other while staring at the blue sky and then at the flowers... The bell rang and they both came to class when Ryota smirked and all the students at the class were smiling and disgusted and kept distance from Aoto and Naomi and when they asked about it to their classmates they found that a rumor was spreading that Aoto and Naomi were at the park kissing and making out. They both were convincing that those were rumors but no one listened and Ryota was flashing an evil smile on his face and kept seeing those two from distance and whispered to himself "you deserve it worthless" Naomi catched Aotos hand and took him outside the class and told him "I-Im sorry but I wanna keep distance with you from now onwards im sorry but I have no other way than d-doing this" Aoto sighed and did the same. Naomi from that day ignored Aoto at school but thought about him all night which was same done by Aoto. Soon the final exams came and during the exam they ignored each other but at the last exam they asked each other about how the exam was and both replied "good" nothing other than that...