Chapter 14 - #Adya ki Shaadi

Vote Target - 300

Comment Target - 200

Chapters 15 and 16 have been updated on Stck.me

Enjoy Reading

_________________

AUTHOR'S POV

Samaira was the one who was holding her brother-in-law's shoes as if her life depended on them. The Sharma Sisters were running while holding their lehenga's as they were being followed by Agnihotri siblings.

"Sam! inside that floral basket" Ada advised, still running in that heavy lehenga of hers.

"No Di! The twins are not someone who can cross easily, fuck that! If it's an Agnihotri, then it's a real red flag!, better not underestimate them" She was panting harshly but didn't stop.

"Where should we go?" Shivangi grunted still running, lifting her lehenga.

"The house! The house is a mess, we will hide the shoes in Mumma's room or else in mine or Diya Di's room" Samaira suggested and both of them agreed on this so they all left straight for Divya's room.

Samaira took her phone from her choli and dialed a number.

"Rishi, are you ready? With what I told you?" Samaira asked him hurriedly, almost impatiently and Ada and Shivangi looked at each other.

Two minutes later, Rishi arrived with some deep blue velvet little bags, which were big enough to contain the shoes.

Samaira pulled everyone together and they threw their arms around each other's shoulders, causing them to form a circle and they leaned their heads together.

"Okay guys, listen. We got 3 bags and four people. One of them will have the shoes and fill the remaining two bags with flowers or some other sandals, much better, and then we will simply spread across the rooms as they might get the idea of where the real shoes are if they will see us in a group so in this way, we might save some time and Sam will hide the shoes. Understood?" Rishi asked them after revealing the plan.

Ada and Shivangi were impressed by his presence of mind, indeed he was one disciple of Diya.

They separated from each other when they heard some faded footsteps.

"Shit! Did they figure it out?" Shivangi muttered and all of them, as planned spread across the house, confusing the opposite team.

All of them rushed upstairs and that was when their eyes clashed with their enemies.

Aryan, Aashika, and Aarav stood in the living room and the Sharma sisters along with Rishi stood upstairs, maintaining a huge distance from each other, at the edge of the railing where they sightly wiggled the bag in their hands, in a challenge.

"You two - " Aarav pointed towards the twins "Go after the other girls," He said, regarding Shivangi and Ada " Fluff - " he asked Fluffy and he started wiggling his tail and his ears stood straight "Along with me"

They all went their separate way, the twins were busy chasing Shivangi and Ada whereas Aarav followed Rishi and Samaira, his eyes were on only her.

She belongs to him only, and he could kill anyone if they dared to lay their eyes on her.

On the other hand, the twins chased Ada and Shivangi.

"Little Miss, please give us our brother's show," Aryan said who was chasing Shivangi.