𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑.

☆ ― TW ; N/A

 ☆ ― TW ; N/A. 1.9k words.
Talia's note ⸝⸝ ; check out the authors note chapter I posted ! btw I'm not good at threats don't laugh at me please.....

The night draped itself over Brooklyn like a heavy velvet curtain, drawing out the city's usual hustle into a hushed stillness

The night draped itself over Brooklyn like a heavy velvet curtain, drawing out the city's usual hustle into a hushed stillness. In the heart of the borough, within the confines of Celine's living room, the group of friends had gathered for their long-awaited sleepover.

Celine, the gracious host, had transformed the space into a haven of comfort and warmth. Plush cushions and soft blankets adorned the floor, while the gentle glow of fairy lights cast a warm and inviting ambiance. The air was filled with the sound of laughter and conversation as the group settled in for the evening.

As they lounged on the floor, nestled amongst the pillows, talk turned to the events of the day. Excitement bubbled within each of them as they recounted their encounters with their newfound abilities. Celine marveled at the way her strength seemed to have increased overnight, while Kingston shared tales of his newfound agility on the skateboard ramps. Aera giggled as they described the heightened senses they had experienced, and Carmen nodded along, a thoughtful expression on their face.

But beneath the surface, a current of tension hummed quietly. The events of the day had left each of them with lingering questions, unanswered doubts that weighed heavily on their minds. They knew little about the source of their newfound powers, and the mysterious circumstances surrounding their transformation left them feeling unsettled.

As they settled in for the evening, the room buzzed with excitement and nervous energy. They shared stories of their day, laughter ringing out as they recounted the mundane and the extraordinary alike. But beneath the surface, a current of tension pulsed, a silent reminder of the unanswered questions that lingered in the back of their minds.

"I still can't believe we have powers," Aera exclaimed, their eyes wide with wonder. "It's like something out of a movie!" Carmen nodded in agreement, though a shadow crossed their features. "Yeah, but it's also kind of scary, isn't it? I mean, we still don't know where these powers came from or what they mean."