Hong Jisoo Is Found

Yes, of course, his girlfriend on the night he wanted to go to a movie date with her ditched him. He simply wanted to hold her hand and flirt around, but an unfortunate series of events led him to the Han river.

He called it a mere coincidence that he came to an encounter with an old lady who pulled him into her house and yelled at him for looking slouchy on such a beautiful night.

He thought she was crazy, for how could a man dressed in a suite with his hair carefully combed back look slouchy. All he probably looked was sad, but of course, his sadness would go away once his girlfriend came back to him since no one had the ability to resist his charm.

Yet that was the end of his thought process as he was forced to look into the mirror in the old lady's bathroom. He stared in a daze and realized his devilish look.

Now that he realized it... Had it not been 4, or was it 5 hours since the time his girlfriend ditched him. Had she not--right in front of his eyes--run away with her mouth covered. But he knew how he looked he dressed up just for her yet here he was standing looking at his distorted reflection.

"Boy? Call one of your friends to pick you up!" The old lady pointed at him in the mirror.

"W-What?" Shocked by the sudden demand, he did not know how to reply.

"Yes, call one of them from that small trinket of yours." She pointed towards his pocket.

"Wait, can't I just leave?" He questioned, blinking as if he didn't hear her right.

"Hell no! I'm not letting a hooligan walk down my street! You wash up and have some warm food. You look like the stars turned away from you, so freshen up before you greet those stars again... But it might not be the same stars..." The old lady mumbled the least line with a smile. "Turn right to get hot water and left to get cold!"

And before Jisoo had words to speak, the old lady slammed the door in his face, throwing a towel at him. With no choice but to do what she had told him, he abandoned his clothes on the ground and stepped into the shower after reading the hot and cold.

Cleansing himself of the supposed hooliganness the old lady bestowed upon him, he felt reborn as he left the thought of his girlfriend behind. He had walked and ran too long in his lost thoughts that it had done him no good.

The cold water tricked down his head, calming his racing brain into a still mind of peace. Slowly and going with the flow, he finished up stepping out of the shower, finding a pair of clothes he could change into. Without question, he dried himself off and  wore the clothes before drying his hair.

Once he was done, he stepped out of the bathroom to greet the still peacefulness in the room. It made him question his behaviors ever since he was young, living with his grandmother, who moved to a better place once she had hit her years. He remembered his small house and the chattering of the kids he played with on the street and the woosh of the wind hitting his face after climbing a tree. The crazy things he used to do as a little kid came flooding back.

"Come eat!" The old lady smiled, and he saw her wrinkled skin that curled up with her smile beautifully as well as her crescent eyes that disappeared into the shape of a moon

"Thank you." He smiled back, sitting down to eat.

The seconds passed, turing into minutes as he found peace in the dish he had been served. Whiping his plate clean, he helped the old lady wash the dishes.

"Boy! I need you to deliver this card to my granddaughter near the Han River tonight." The old lady handed him an envelope and a plastic bag for him to place his suit in.