Chapter One

Chapter One: Pilot {2}

↢↣↴↢↣↴↢↣

Previously on The Return of Queen and Merlyn

Kara stepped up towards him "And I survived five years of hell" she said with a serious look on her face "You can leave now" she turned back around.

"It is my duty to watch over you."

"Well unless you want to be sent to prison for seeing me naked which makes you a pervert," she said and Angel left the room shutting the door behind himself.

*

Kara got out the shower, she was standing in the mirror in some pants and a sports bra, she looked at a picture on her dresser, in the picture was her, Oliver, Laurel, and her boyfriend Adam.

~~~

Flash

~~~

Kara was in one of the rooms on the gambit with her boyfriend, Adam was kissing her neck Kara let out a moan.

They heard Sara giggling in the next room over and Adam raised up from Kara's body. "Don't you feel guilty?" Adam asked "About Sara and Oliver? And keeping it from Laurel?"

"Of course!" Kara said "Laurel's my best friend! Do know how many times I've come close to telling her so many times but then I'll have to deal with Oliver since he's my brothers best friend" she sighed slipping from under her boyfriend walking over to the mini bar of the room.

There was suddenly lightning knocking the boat over to the side Adam sliding out first and Kara after him. Next thing she knew she was above water hearing Oliver scream for Sara.

"Sara!" Oliver shouted then swam when he saw Kara.

~~~

Flash

~~~

Kara was brought out of her thoughts when someone knocked at her door "Just a moment!" She shouted throwing on her shirt "Come in!" as she said that Tommy walked in.

"I'm going over to Oliver's to welcome him back, want to come?" he said.

"Yeah, just let me grab something" Kara nodded "I'll meet you at the car" she told him, Tommy nodded and left her room.

Kara grabbed something off her dresser and left her room seeing her bodyguard at the end of the steps she let out a groans "Dude go home" she told him walking past him.

"I'm here to protect you" he said. "Okay well Angel Coc-Cox," she corrected herself "I don't need your protection" she walked out the house with him following.