Chapter Two

Chapter Two: Prologue {3 — Oliver/Kara's POV}

↢↣↴↢↣↴↢↣

Previously on The Return of Queen and Merlyn

"Kara?" He backed away from her. "Your grip got tighter" she said breathing while rubbing her neck, "I'm sorry..." Oliver began but Kara cut him off "No. That's a good thing" she said.

"Not when I'm the woman I love" Oliver said throwing on his shirt not facing her. Kara froze, she and Oliver were together you know romantically but the two never really told each other the L word, hell she never said it to her ex boyfriend.

"Right..." she trailed off "Well Tommy's downstairs and I was just going to give Thea a gift" she said. Oliver nodded and let her open the door.

*

"What was it like there?" Thea asked and the room went silent.

"Cold" Kara replied.

"Tomorrow, you and me, we're doing the city. You've got a lot to catch up on." Tommy told Oliver

"That sounds like a great idea." Moria smiled. "Good. Then I was hoping to swing by the office" said Oliver.

"Well, there's plenty of time for all that. Queen Consolidated isn't going anywhere." Walter told him.

Raisa comes to set a bowl of pears on the table, she trips but Oliver catches her and restores her balance. "Oh, I am so sorry, Mr. Oliver." Raisa apologized.

"Ne bespokoysya (It's no worry)" Oliver says in Russian.

"Dude, you speak Russian?" Tommy asked. "I didn't realize you took Russian at college, Oliver" Walter said.

"I didn't realize you wanted to sleep with my mother, Walter" Oliver said coldly.

*

"May Kara and I be excused?" he asked. Moria gave them a look but nodded.

Kara got up and followed Oliver upstairs to his room, Kara entered his room first then Oliver shutting the door behind him.

"Are you okay?" she asked him.

"Fine" he said flatly "Will you stay the night?" he asked sitting on his bed.

"I would love to but my father would kill Tommy if he knew Tommy left me alone with you" she said.

"Right" Oliver rolled his eyes.

"I'm sorry" she said sitting next to him "About you mom and Walter"

"It's fine" Oliver said "So where do you have to be tomorrow?" he asked.

"It's nothing just visiting an old friend" Kara replied.