81

First full day here and safe to say yesterday was.... eventful.

I've just finished getting ready, todays outfit is incredibly basic. Just a skims maxi dress and sandals. I go and get Kai from Jude's hotel so i can get him ready.

I knock on the door and wait for somebody to answer. Jude opens the door "here to get Kai" i smile
"course" he smiles back "kai" he calls out
"yes" i see him come from around the corner "mommy" his face lights up and tries to run
to me.

I scoop him up "thanks" i smile "see you around" he replies and closes the door. I take him back to my hotel room which lucky me...! is right next door.

"Come on them let's have a bath" i take him to get ready.

I just finished doing his hair and getting him dressed so i take him down for breakfast. "Do you want pancakes" i ask him looking at the food options he nods very fast which makes me laugh a tiny bit.

"Let's go sit down then" i grab his hand and find a table to sit at then push him his food. While i wait for him to finish eating i scroll on tiktok. I don't really eat breakfast, more today because i'm not hungry.

I promised i would take him to the beach today so that's exactly what we are doing after this. I packed a bag with everything we would need before we left so i don't have to go back up to the hotel room.

"done" he pushes the plate away. We make our way to the beach.

When we get there i put the towel/blanket down and things on all four corners so nothing flys away. "Mommy sea" he points down to the water
"hang on then" i take my cover up off and take him in the ocean.

He splashes me in the face and we play a little before i take him back because we are all going for a lunch/dinner and i want to get him changed. Just so he's a bit more presentable. Just some nicer trainers, shorts and a button up considering it is boiling. Eliza said she would have Kai tonight considering i have had him for months straight and he wants to have a sleepover with Jaydon.

I make sure to pack him a little bag with pjs and take them to her hotel room before we all walk down to lunch together.

We are the last people there, Jude and Emily are sat there. She looks incredibly pissed and is basically hanging of the side of the chair. I frown a bit and look at Jude who's smirking and staring. He shoot's me a wink and i can't help but laugh a little, "you like him again don't you" Eliza whispers to me.

"who Jude no never" i whisper back
"that's why your blushing like your in school" she laughs and puts Jaydon in a chair, i let Kai sit next to him and take the only free chair.

I order myself a cocktail and look through the food options, considering i'm not that hungry i just order something small when the waiter comes and takes our orders. "Might want to slow down there" Jude whispers to me "shut up" i take another sip of my cocktail.

"Must be nice it's your 2nd one already our food hasn't even came"
"want some" i ask him and hold to straw out
"sure" he hold eye contact and takes a sip "that is actually really nice"
"exactly" i take the straw back and have yet another little sip. "We basically just kissed" he smiles
"grow up" i laugh and smile.

"What would you like that" he says, i just laugh and turn away.

"the offers still on the table" he whispers and stands up hands on my shoulders squeezing them a bit. i'm assuming to go grab a drink. "Anybody want shots" he calls out to the whole table, most of them saying yes. "You?" he looks down and i turn around
"sure" i smile. Emily is glaring at me currently like she wants to murder me which actually makes it funnier. I'm lowkey acting up to it just to piss her off.