82

"y/n wake up" Jude taps my shoulder, i groan and turn over to face him. "Fuck please tell me you have clothes on" i tap my chest to see if i have pyjamas on
"yes i do" he laughs.

"Did we do anything" i sigh
"nope but everybody's arranged to go for breakfast and we are running late"
"Jude" i snap.
"It's fine we have 30 minutes" he pushes my hair behind my ear. "That's not enough time as it is" I fling my legs off the bed and quickly go have a shower.

I brush my teeth and hair then get into my outfit for the day. Todays fit is just a backless blue dress and crocs because... comfy?

"Are you ready" he asks popping his head into the
bathroom "mhm" i finish putting my jewellery on.
"Go ahead we can't go in together" i grab my phone from the bed side table. "We ran into each other in the lift it's crazy" He smiles and opens the door letting me go first. "Thank yo-" I see Eliza walking down the hall "hello" i smile closing the door behind me.

"I woke up late sorry" i crouch my knees a little
"i was coming back up to grab Kai's stuff" she smirks and holds the bag up "your doors moving" she raises one eyebrow. "It's my foot doing it" i reply.

"Don't lie" she bursts out laughing
"no i swear it's my foot" i frown acting confused
"oh"
"yeah"
"come on then"
"wait i'll meet you down there i've forgot to put deodorant on" i squeeze back through the door and go grab my deodorant.

"Why didn't you tell her" he looks at me
"I'm telling nobody thanks mate" i nudge him so i can get past. "Go" i let him go first.

"See you down there" he smirks and walks out. I give it a good minute before leaving too.

There's a seat next to Eliza she's looking at me incredibly weird "hey sorry guys i slept in" i pull the chair out and sit down. "I got you a waffle and fruit" Eliza pushes a plate at me "thank you" i answer and eat. When i finish i scroll through my insta dms.

It's been a while now and Jude took Kai out with trent, i think they are at the beach.

Eliza is over currently.

"I think i have feelings for Jude again." i blurt out
"Y/n are you fucking stupid he's cheated on you"
"but i think i love him still" i sit on the bed
"your just touch thirst you slag"
"excuse you" i stand up
"you heard me"
"at least my baby daddy didn't leave me when he found out i was pregnant" i cut my eye.

"BITCH" she stands up and slaps me across my face, and instincts i punch her in return. Even if she WAS my best friend i'm not going to let her do that?

"Don't touch me i swear to god"
"What are you going to do"
"Don't"
"Your such a bitch, you knew i liked Jude and still had a fucking child with him"
"I didn't know you liked Jude mate don't try it"
"I implied it all the time and why do you think i was to first one to tell you to leave him or point things out"
"and you called me a slag? you whore, you know what get out" i drag her by her shirt out my hotel door. "I can't stay here around you after that i'm flying back" I slam my hotel door, grab my suitcase throwing anything in there and grabbing my phone booking the earliest flights.

I do sit a bit teary but man up and start to pack up everything. Not long after that my door knocks, i look through the peep hole and it's Jude with Kai. Obviously i open it and invite him in.

"How's everything with you and emily" i say while giving Kai a hug "okay" he replies glancing around.
"Why are you packing" he frowns
"going home"
"no your not, why, what do you mean"
"me and Eliza had a bit of an argument"
"what was said?" he asks.

"come" i walk to the bathroom leaving Kai playing on his ipad or watching youtube. "If i can remember correctly i told her i think i have feelings for you then she said no your just a touch thirsty slag so i said atleast my baby daddy's here and then she slapped me so i punched her" i shrug.

"That a bit odd isn't it"
"very then told me i was a bitch for having a baby with you because apparently she's liked you for years"
"WOAH"
"shut up be quiet" i hit his arm
"my bad but what the fuck" I just raise my eyebrows in return.

"But circling back to the first thing, you have feelings for me?" he asks with a tiny smirk
"key word was think" i wink and leave the bathroom "did you have a good day baby" i stroke his hair, Kai nods and goes straight back to youtube.

Jude leaves basically right after that when Emily rings his phone.

Just as i finish packing everything i turn around and see Kai knock out on the bed. I'm tempted to join him but don't want to miss this flight. Trying to put him into the pushchair as carefully as possible is a mission, and a scary one at that. He surprisingly doesn't wake up and i triple check i have everything.

From what i know everybody is out for dinner right now at some fancy restaurant so i'm in the clear. I order my taxi and drag everything downstairs. Sitting on a step outside before it arrives.

"Hola" i smile and take the pushchair down buckling Kai into the seat. "¿Necesita ayuda señorita?" He asks, (if the spanish is a little wrong don't come for me it's self taught x) "si no te importa" i reply and he helps me put my bags in the car. I tell him the airport and leave him a big tip. "Gracias" i smile and slide the door shut.

I did cut it rather short for this flight but i believe in myself i can rush through security in an hour.

UPDATE

i did it!! Just about but i'm now sat on the plane with Kai. He's asleep again and i'm drifting off too.

Kai's in bed, it's 1am now. I'm sat on my bed staring at nothing. I do lie down eventually and drift off to sleep.