000| Crushed hearts

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───SYNOPSIS

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───
SYNOPSIS

Anastasia Petrov - Anastasia, a young woman from Russia, is no stranger to hardship. Raised in poverty by her alcoholic father, she's accustomed to navigating life's challenges. Unfortunately, her boyfriend's abusive behavior adds another layer of pain to her already difficult circumstances.

Alessandro morelli - Alessandro Morreti, the enigmatic don of the Italian mafia, finds himself consumed by an unexpected obsession: Anastasia Petrova. From the moment their paths cross, he becomes entranced, unable to tear his gaze away from her. He follows her every move, his silent presence a constant shadow in her life.

Driven by an insatiable curiosity, Alessandro delves into every facet of Anastasia's existence, learning about her toxic relationship, the scars hidden beneath her stoic facade. Despite his resolve to remain aloof, he finds himself drawn deeper into her world, his protective instincts ignited by the injustices she endures.

As Alessandro's obsession intensifies, he grapples with conflicting desires—to shield Anastasia from harm, to possess her entirely, to be the light in her darkness. Will his relentless pursuit lead to salvation or destruction, for both himself and the woman who has unwittingly captured his heart?

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───
This book will contain...
sexual assault, abuse, strong language, mature themes, Alcohol, drugs, murder, violence and more.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───
IMPORTANCE

If you're in a relationship or even a friendship where you're not being treated well, whether it's through words or actions, it's crucial to confide in someone.

Even if they profess love or apologize afterward, that doesn't constitute genuine love. While everyone deserves a second chance due to human imperfection, certain behaviors like cheating or physical abuse are non-negotiable.

True love is built on mutual respect; someone who loves you wouldn't degrade or harm you deliberately. I'm not denying that people make mistakes; we all do.

However, there comes a point where those mistakes cross into abuse, and you must recognize it and move on. There are individuals out there who will treat you with the kindness and respect you deserve, even if it may not seem evident at the moment.

If you're facing difficulties, I'm here to lend an ear, but true assistance requires reaching out to someone you trust. Don't suffer alone; seek help if needed. Too many endure silently, and it takes courage to break that cycle.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───
A THANK YOU

Thank you for choosing my book! Your support means a lot. If you enjoyed it, please consider leaving a comment, sharing your thoughts, and voting. Don't forget to follow for updates. Thanks again for reading!

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───
CONFUSION

I've rewritten my book, but I've chosen to keep previous comments, which might cause confusion. Each comment is valuable, representing a different perspective. Thank you for your understanding as the text evolves.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───
UPDATES

I will try my best to update every Sunday!

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───
˚ MAIN CHARACTERS  𝜗𝜚˚
─── ───

ANASTASIA PETROVA
Eighteen | Ana | Stsia | Russian

ALESSANDRO MORELLI| Twenty six | Sandro | Lessy | Italian |

ALESSANDRO MORELLI
| Twenty six | Sandro | Lessy | Italian |

ALESSANDRO MORELLI| Twenty six | Sandro | Lessy | Italian |

THEM

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Anyways, enjoy reading!