[ 3 ]

I arrived back a little while before the sunrise, hoping that Kaden was calm by now. If he wasn't calm and tried to rip my throat out, I'd handle it. I would not let a newborn get the best of me even if I did care about him. I usually didn't take too much to newborns.

"Hungry," I heard Kaden moan.

"So hungry."

He needed blood and fast. If he didn't get it soon, he'd die.

I moved the objects away from the door and walked in. There were scratches on the walls and the room a complete mess. The comforter was thrown on the floor and his clothes were on the floor as well.

Wait... his clothes?

Why the hell were his clothes off?

I noticed that he was in the corner with his head in his hands. "Kaden?" I said and tried not to look at his nude body. Trust me, it was really hard. "Are you... okay?"

"I need food," He moaned.

"Blood," I said, "you eat blood now, Kaden. Not human food."

"Then get me some fucking blood, Snow," He lashed.

He was even angrier now than before. "I can't," I said.

He looked at me and got up from the corner. He started walking towards me and I tried to keep my eyes from wandering any further than his upper body. Having a naked boy in front of you was harder than you'd think.

"What the fuck do you mean you can't?" He demanded.

He was five inches away from me.

"It's daylight outside, Kaden."

"So?"

"I can't go out or the sun will burn me to a crisp. It'll burn you too."

"If you don't get me blood, I'll rip your damn head off."

"I'd like you see you fucking try," I hissed.

"I want to be human again," He said, suddenly changing the subject.

"No, Kaden, you don't," I said. "Humans are selfish creatures. You don't want to be a human again."

Kaden sighed. "I just want my life back."

"Your old life is gone, Kaden. Forget about the past. It's over and done."

He sighed in defeat. His blue eyes met mine again. "Is there anyway I can drink your blood to help me?"

I exhaled, "Yes, but it will only sustain your hunger for an hour."

"I don't care as long as the pain goes away."

"Okay," I said. "But first, go put your clothes on."

He looked down and his eyes widened. "Shit," He said. "I'm so sorry, Snow. I didn't even realize I was naked."

How did he not realize? Didn't he feel a breeze on his dick? He walked to his clothes in wrinkled heap on the ground and I watched as he slipped on his gray boxers and black skinny jeans. He didn't even bother putting on a shirt...

"No shirt?" I questioned, eyebrows raised.

"I'm not a big fan of shirts. Is it a problem for you?"

"No, it's fine," I said, walked to the bed, and sat down.

He sat down beside me and put an arm around me. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I just feel...off."

It was silent for a moment before he spoke again. "Do you wanna start now?"

I nodded, brought my wrist to my mouth and bit into my soft pale skin. Blood dribbled out of two punctured holes and I saw his fangs poking his bottom lip. Blood formed on his lip and I inhaled at the scent of his blood. But there was something about his blood compared to vampire blood. It almost smelled human,

Wait... it didn't almost smell human, it smelled exactly human.

Kaden was human half vampire. How was that even possible? There hadn't been any half-breeds of any kind since the seventeen hundreds.

I instantly felt his mouth on my

wrist and heard him as he made slurping sounds, lapping up the blood. He needed to feed, this was the only way to do it without crumpling to dust from the sun.

I let him drink for a few more minutes and soon, it was time for him to stop.

"Alright, Kaden, that's enough," I said. He didn't stop. "I said stop, Kaden," He still didn't stop. "KADEN! STOP!"

I pushed him off and he fell to the floor, blood covering his mouth. "What the fuck, Snow?!" He yelled and rose up to look me in the eyes.

His were blue mixed with red. He really was a half-breed.

"You went too far," Was all I said. He flashed his fangs at me and I rolled my eyes at him. "You think that scares me, Jones," I said, using his last name. "I'm older than you by decades."

"I never should've dated you, you're just a... a succubus!" He yelled.

That little asshole. And to think I actually liked him. "You know what? I'm leaving, I need fresh air."

"But what about the sun?"

"Guess I'll just have to wait until dark, won't I?" I said in an irritated tone.

With that, I left the room, slamming the door behind me. I needed to get away for a while and grab a bite to eat, but that'll have to wait until dusk.