୨ teasing names. ୧ ִ° ⋆ (romantic)

Probably cringey so I apologize in advance 😔 also short 💀(god I hate myself)

  ִ° ⋆   ִ° 😳 ⋆   ִ° ⋆ .

Another day, another bickering for these two. Except, it was a little tainted now. With the radio demon and the fallen angel in a romantic realationship, they added a little detail to the arguments. Instead of arguring, they mostly teased eachother playfully, and it was so funny to the others. Right now, Lucifer enjoyed his peace as he decorated some rubber duckies, with nobody to bother him. That lasted well, until Alastor appeared fron behind and pulled Lucifer closer, wrapping his hands around his small waist. Lucifer flinched a bit, before staying in that position with a red flaring face. He smirked a bit with a chuckle. "Youre already back to tamper me again, huh~?" Lucifer already teased, before turning to Alastor and waiting for his answer. "Oh please, I love pulling reactions out of you~..." Alastor spoke as he leaned closer to Lucifer. He blushed up more a bit. "And it apparently shows..." Lucifer mumbled as he rolled his eyes. Alastor chuckled, as he got an amazing idea. "What an attitude, little duck...~" Lucifer's eyes widened at those words, as his face scrunched up a bit. "Hey! Don't call me that, you Bambi!" Alastor chuckled heartily. "Bambi? How generous!" Alastor chirped out in an enthusiastic way. "Sorry, shorty, youre stuck with me...~" Alastor teased with more names, as Lucifer grumbled annoyingly. "Stop calling me that bullshit!" Lucifer yelled up embarrasingly. "Apologies, my little duck...~" Alastor said wthh a snarky look, making Lucifer turn his face away and hide his blush. "Quit it..." Lucifer mumbled coldly, as Alastor's eyes perked up excitingly. "Could you repeat, Lu~? More and more names kept raining on Lucifer, causing him to get redder and hotter. "I said STOP WITH THOSE NAMES!" "Alastor, Lucifer, stop the useless arguments!" Vaggie yelled, before walking off. "Could you not call me names?!" Lucifer questioned him, as Alastor leaned closer and caressed Lucifer's chin. Lucifer was getting to worked up about the nicknames. The words little duck, shoty, lu... It got to him, and he definetly didn't expect it. Alastor smiled and planted a kiss on Lucifer's forehead. "Sorry, Lu, I had to..." Alastoe approved, making Lucfer chuckle with an eyeroll.