୨ little friend. ୧ ִ° ⋆ (platonic)

If this doesn't happen in the series we officaly have been fucking robbed by Viv.

-

ִ° ⋆ ִ° 👥 ִ° ⋆ ° .

Who would have ever guessed that after all this time, the radio demon's and king of hell's arguments and crude words would quiet down and eventually cause a friendship to blossom? After Charlie interrogated with these two, they talked everything out by themselves and decided that they actually have a lot in common. They both support Charlie, they thought almost the same things about others in the hotel and they managed to get on well. This power duo was an interesting sight. Some of the hotel crew definetly would admit that they missed the old days when they were entertained by they're fights, but again it was still better when finally there was peace and quiet between them. Right now, Charlie was talking about some more excercises, and you could feel the enthusiasm shine in her eyes as she spoke. Lucifer peacefully admired his little girl, smilling gently as he exactly knew where the energetic and blooming personality came from. Meanwhile, the rest of the group listened, until Charlie clapped her hands to gain attention. "Alright, everyobdy! For today's excersise, you will be working in pairs..!" Alastor already looked at Lucifer, as Lucifer winked and gave Alastor a gesture of approval -- the like finger. "Make a pair with somebody, and today, I want you guys to have fun with them today! Walking, going to a cafe, anything sinless! I decided on a peaceful one... Cherri, you can go with Vaggie, Niffty, ill need youre help cleaning so youre free from the lesson today, if its not a problem..!" Charlie watched the group whisper and make pairs, her smile widening. "Alright, have fun, cheerrio!" Charlie waved as she walked off. The groups where actually great. Husker and Angel Dust, Alastor and Lucifer and Vaggie and Cherri Bomb. Everyone was already away, but Lucifer paced around the lounge, wondering and thinking about what could him and Alastor do for today's task? "Oh god, where the hell do we go...?" Alastor sat patiently at the couch, until he stopped Lucifer's pacing. "Maybe we can pay a friendly visit to my dear friend Rosie?" Alastor said in a calm tone, as Lucifer nodded with a smile. "Yeah, thats great! Come on now, I wanna meet youre friend!" Lucife took Alastor's hand and left the hotel with excitement and thrill, as Charlie watched her father and her executive manager finally bond! Lucifer continued to walk, barerly containing his excitement. Alastor just walked to Cannibal Town in silence and a usual smile. When they arrived, Lucifer's eyes widened in amazement. The town was very sweet and fun looking, the residents bowed once they saw Lucifer pass by. Finally, the two arrived at Rosie's workshop, as Rosie was busy chatting with the residents. Her eyes perked up happily once she saw Alastor. "Alastor, dearie! You payed me another visit, huh?" Rosie chirped out as she walked to them. "Oh, I see the lord is here with you." She said in a deeper and respectful way as she bowed, holding onto her greyish pink dress. "No need for the bow, pleasure to met you, Rosie!" Lucifer said as he waved his hand in disapproval with a chuckle, taking it out and shaking Rosie's hand. "Its so delightful having you around, youre majesty!" Rosie calls out as she then drops her eyes at Alastor and Lucifer, squinting them as she thought of something. "Everything alright, Rosie?" Alastor questioned with a head tilt, as Rosie laughed out. Lucifer's face screamed "confusion." "Oh, nothing! I just seemed to notice the contrast in youre looks..." Rosie says with a small giggle, as Lucifer sights. He already knew Rosie implified his short figure. He was told this by Alastor, and now it spreaded like a disease. "Im sorry, It's really a highlight to you!" Alastor and Rosie chuckle, as Lucifer rolled his eyes with a slight smile. "Ah, the small adorable little angels...~" Alastor teased as he placed his hand over Lucifer's head, looking at him snarkingly. Lucifer's eyes widened as he looked away and crossed his hands, sulking as a small blush appeared on his face. "Shut it." Lucifer whispered throught his teeth as he looked at Alastor like he was going to kill him after the visit. Rosie just smiled adorably at them . If one thing stayed, then that would definetly be they're constant arguments. Except, it was funny now. "Why the frown, my lord? Alastor is a usual tease sometimes!" Rosie excused her friend, as Alastor smugly smirked, Lucifer giving him the glare. At the end of the day, Alastor and Lucifer walked back to the hotel, as Lucifer sighted, remebering the talk about his height. "Can you please NOT embarras me?!" Lucifer yelled, as Alastor just fixed his monocle with a firm smile. "I didn't know it would affect you that much, little friend~!" Alastor teased again, as Lucifer gdumbled softly. "Annddd... here he goes again." Lucifer points at Alastor as if they're in a tv show. Alastor snickered quietly as he patted Lucifer's head again in a playful manner. Is that going to be his new way of messing with Lucifer?