Book Two: Forsaken by Heritage: The Phantom Rebellion

Story Description:

In the advanced city-state of Elysium, Princess Aurora Grey, a technological prodigy ostracized by her lineage, lives in solitude, counting the days until her cousin's coronation to escape her royal duties. Meanwhile, Prince Ethan Omega, feared by celestial deities, bears the Helix Diadem, a scientific relic used as a protective talisman during royal events. When phantoms escape the Nether and incite turmoil in Elysium during the Cosmic Festival, Aurora and Ethan are reluctantly entangled in an ancient enigma. As they navigate through constant friction and unfold conspiracies, they must race against time to seal the Nether and restore harmony. However, as mounting evidence incriminates Ethan, the quest to prove their innocence begins, leading them down a darker, more perilous path.

Main Characters Descriptions:
1. Aurora Grey:
A determined and intelligent princess, Aurora Grey is forsaken by her lineage due to her unique abilities and affinity for technology. Living in self-imposed solitude, she eagerly awaits the day she can evade the burdens of the throne. Aurora is resourceful, tenacious, and has a deep understanding of technology and science.

2. Ethan Omega:
Ethan Omega, the magnetic and daring science prince, is feared by celestial deities. His Helix Diadem, a powerful scientific relic, serves as a protective talisman during royal events. Ethan is charming and witty, with a vast knowledge of science and a natural curiosity that often leads him into trouble.