~Chapter 1: Capriccioso~

Montréal is a peculiar, and arctic-like place for the violinist duo. Although, Montréal is an enjoyable place that is favourited for Brett and Eddy. The hotels, and Concert Halls were an amazing experience. Their tours have been going amazing so far, and everything was added on to the memories of speciality list. No matter how draining world tours may be, it is a spectacular experience, performing for fans, playing experience, and travelling in general!

However, Yang and Chen had a special hobby, that sporadically anyone had. Yang and Chen loved to stroll to parks, to unleash their great passion: Violin and Music. What Brett and Eddy would do, is they would go to an appealing park that was good enough for playing a list of pieces that they have planned for such important occasions. What Yang and Chen most fancied, is the Montréal parks; Montréal specialised in peculiar, however elegant parks that were relaxing to do anything in.

It was the first day in Montréal for them, and it was 9:00 PM, after a very chaotic tour. Which will always be a memorable moment. Chen and Yang decided to change into something comfortable, and decided to go on stroll to the nearest park, that they could perform a little bit.

At the violinist duo's arrival, they decided to warm up with a little scales, they practised D Minor scales, B-Flat scales, D Major scales, and A Minor scales. Then, they decided to start, very eagerly. A Saint-Saëns vibe for some reason came up, so the violinist duo decided to play Saint-Saëns Introduction Et Rondo Capriccioso in A Minor. Which, oddly turned out to be perfect. Eddy pecked Brett's cheek.

"Good Job, Bretty!" Eddy smiles, and pats the shorter violinist on the shoulder.

"Thanks, Eddy! You also did an amazing job!" Brett pecks Eddy's cheek back, and smiles.

However, everything appeared to be customary, until, something unexpected happened.

(Hey Guys! I'm so sorry this was a bit short, I will try my hardest to make my chapters longer! Thank you for your understanding! Hope you enjoyed the first chapter!) Mich, 2024/10/5 :)