Chapter 10

Smut ahead!! Enjoy it my lovelies
                       for you have been fed🖤

Alastor POV

When I opened the door to her room, Y/N was standing on her bed with her eyes closed. The way she swayed her hips as she sung such a vulgar song instantly made me go red and my ears pin back. Yet I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

The way her body moved sent an immediate fever to my entire body. She opened her eyes and her e/c gaze immediately met with mine. Her movements stopped and her ears went flat.

Even from where I was standing I could see her body tense up. She looked towards Angel, who also seemed to be blushing from Husk's reaction to him, and he looked at her.

Almost immediately he let out a loud laugh that made Y/N's tail puff and her face grow more red. Charlie and Vaggie pushed past the two of us and ran down the hall. When Y/N looked back over to me, the way she looked drove me wild.

Her chest rose and fell quickly, her face was flushed likely from her singing and dancing. But with her added embarrassment, the blush in her face was more pigmented.

The fever in my body began to spread further down my body and I knew I wouldn't be able to stay any longer. I took a very quick mental picture of her and sunk into the shadows, appearing in my room almost a millisecond later. Even though it hadn't been long, the warmth had spread straight to my member.

It was now uncomfortably erect in my black slacks. The tent in my pants aching to be relieved. I swallowed hard and fell to my bed, my hands traveling down to my belt.

They worked as quickly as possible to undo my belt and I was quick to remove it. I undid the zipper and button of my pants and slid them down to my ankles. It had been incredibly long since I had been riled up like this and even back then I was no where near this aroused.

I conjured up a copy of the image that sat on the alter I had made for her and held it in my left hand, staring at her while my right hand traveled to my cock. I shuddered at the contact, my skin was incredibly sensitive and almost burned from how warm I was.

I focused on the image in my hand while I worked I'm pumping my hand. "Y/N..." I mumbled her name under my breath, "what are you doing to me..."

I stared at the picture in my hand and used my memory to go back on what I had walked in on. Closing my eyes to remember the way she swayed her hips to the music. The rapid movements of her chest rising and falling as she tried to catch her breath. Her ears flattened to her beautiful h/c hair from heavy embarrassment.

The more I thought about her, the quicker my hand moved. Precum flowed from my tip, adding a natural lubricant that made it easier for my and to slide up and down. My breath became gradually heavier until I was full on panting, tongue sticking out and small moans escaped my mouth.

"Ahh... Y-Y/N..." I opened my eyes and looked down at the photo of her. "I want you so bad Y/N... let me have you... b-be mine... f-fuck pl-please~..." I begged for her quietly, imagining what her touch would feel like. What her love would feel like.

The more I thought of her, the hotter my body became and the more precum oozed from my tip. I felt a tightness form in my gut. Following that, my legs began to tremble and my hooves planted themselves firmly into the wood flooring.

My panting grew quicker and my eyes rolled back into my head. My mouth fell wide open and a muted scream of immense pleasure released from me as I came. Shuddered breathing filled the silence in my room as I came down from my high.

I focused my eyes down to the picture in my hands and brought it to my lips. I placed a gentle kiss on the image of her and smiled tiredly. With a snap from my fingers, the mess I had made was cleaned and my clothes were changed to pajamas.

I walked over to her alter and smiled at it. I lit the candles with the tip of my claw and summoned a bottle of wine. I poured a bit into the cup and set the bottle down on the alter for her to take. Blowing a small kiss to the doll and snuffing the flames from the candles, I walked back to my bed and settled in for the night. I was certain she would accept the smaller offering I left for her.

I closed my eyes with her on my mind as I drifted off. And when I had woken up, she was the first thing I thought of. I removed the covers from my body and dressed myself in my usual attire.

After dressing myself I checked on the offering I had left for her. The wine from the cup had been taken and half of the bottle as well. I nodded in satisfaction and slipped into my shadow to travel to the dining room.

I had woken up a bit late due to my... activities... from last night. I took my normal seat and listened in on some of the conversations what had been going around the table. The only time I listened attentively was when Y/N spoke. I was happy to see her energized like the previous day as it meant I had been satisfying her with my offerings.

"Y/N, because you've been working so hard I want you to take the week off!" Charlie announced happily. "Besides, we have some activities planned for bonding and I'd like for you to join us!"

"Oh, uhm thank you Charlie. That's very thoughtful of you," she replied kindly and with that beautiful smile of hers. "What exactly do you have planned?"

"I came up with the wonderful idea of staying at the palace for a week," Lucifer appeared and stated excitedly. "I thought it would be nice to use a few of the things I have there that no one else in Hell has access to. I believe that it would be an enjoyable experience for us all."

The table erupted in sounds of excitement. All but me and Husker were over the moon about staying at the palace to enjoy activities for the week. I would be away from my alter for Y/N, but I suppose I could travel back to the hotel to leave her offerings while away. As long as she was happy and Lucifer kept his distance, perhaps this trip wouldn't be so bad.