Scarab and Prismo: PWISH ANGST

Scarab sweeps across from Prismo, who is working. He takes a few glances at the pink figure, still in anger and disgust.

(How did he get forced to work for an incompetent wish master. He made a broken universe! He shouldn't be trusted! But, he was. I'm not ever going to admit this to his face, but I'm envious of his "popularity." He's well liked because he's laid back, nice, approachable! But me? I'm not any of those. I actually get my work done! Unlike him..I guess that's why people don't want to be around me.)

While I continue to fuss, he speaks to me.

"Scrabby, are you okay? You seem a bit upset, stressed even!"

"I'm fine, Prismo. Why are you even asking? You're supposed to be working."

"I dunno, I just wanna know if you're okay." Prismo looked away from Scarab, slightly embarrassed. Scarab decides to give in and talk.

"You have it so easy, Prismo."

Prismo perks up in shock. What does he mean he has it easy?

"What do you mean?"

Scarab quickly responds,"I mean, you're so well liked by everyone and have the job I always wanted. The job I worked for. You got it so easy yet, I worked so hard just for my work to be dismissed. People like you because you're so much nicer and laid-back. But, I'm not like that. People really don't like being around me. that's probably why I didn't get the job as a wish master."

Prismo looks at his laptop, unsure what to say. He never thought the most serious guy he's met would open up to him about being so, jealous? Envious? He's a bit flushed, but regardless, he answers,"I don't know how I even got the job, Scarab. Remember the day we met? When I first saw you, I thought you looked so cool and serious. And now that I kind of know u better, I confirm you are cool. You're super interesting to me, and I'm glad we're having this moment together."

Scarab looks at Prismo in utter sadness. His attempt at holding back tears is clearly starting to fail as he begins to cry. He's never been complimented, or at least in ages. He wishes he had given Prismo more of a chance before all of the issues before. He clearly earned his place as a wishmaster but still is so envious of his placement.

"Scarab?"

Scarab looks up, trying to clean up his tears and make it less obvious he is crying.

"I'm glad you opened up to me. Hopefully, we can have more moments like this? I'd like to be friends with you."

"I'd..like that Prismo."

As the two figures sit next to each other speaking about random things, Scarab thinks to himself.

"Thank you, Prismo."